♱⋰part 29⋱✮

his arms wrapped around my waist as i lay in front of him. my crave for his touch was finally gone. i slowly turn around to face him. i then place my hands on his cheeks. he smiles and puts his hand on my hand.

"wait i have an idea." i get up from the bed and run across my room.

"what are you doing?" tom smiles and sits up.

"just a sec." i say.

i run to my ipod and put it on the speaker. i look through all the songs on my playlist and play our song. if you want to be beabadoobee begins to play. i turn around towards tom and smile. he looks at me and begins to start laughing.

"it's the song!" he exclaims.

"our song!" i giggle and start to dance to the song.

i tell him to join me and grab him by the hand. he starts to chuckle and we both dance together. i was finally happy that tom forgave me. i have been waiting for this moment since forever.

eventually, the song ends and we sit down to catch our breaths

"do you still know that song on guitar?" i smile.

he nods. "i think so."

"play it for me soon, okay?" i say.

"i would love to." he holds my hand.

i lay back down, and so does he. but this time, we were facing each other. i stare at his piercing on his bottom lip. something about it was so attractive. i lift up one of my hands and softly touch it.

"did it hurt?" i point at it.

"yeah it hurt like a bitch." he said.

i laugh and slightly move it around. "i want a piercing like that."

he then suddenly bites me finger. i immediately scream from being so scared and pull away. he starts cracking up.

"that's not funny, tom!" i look down at my bitten finger. "it hurts, you asshole! look at the indent you left on my finger!" i show him my finger while he was still laughing.

he grabs my hand and examines the finger. "aww poor baby. do you want me to kiss it better?" he says jokingly.

i shrug. "that's not a bad idea!"

he chuckles and lightly kisses my finger. "all better?"

i nod and laugh. i then lay back down with him. he stares at my face while i stare back at his.

"hey i didn't know you got a septum piercing. when did you get it?" he asks.

"oh during the summer!" i slightly touch it.

"it's cool. it totally fits you." he smiles.

"why thank you!" i exclaim. "but i wanna get an eyebrow piercing like bill's but my mom freaked out with my septum piercing."