♱⋰part 6⋱✮

I woke up feeling groggy as my alarm rang. I slowly sit up in my bed to shut off the alarm. Today was the last day of school so I wanted to wake up earlier than usual to get ready. I shake Sam to wake up and tell her to get ready. I watch her slowly lift up her head and sit up go face me.

"Holy shit you look crazy!" I shout. Her hair was knotted and her clothes were all wrinkled.

"I look crazy? Get yourself a mirror," she argued back. We both laugh for a good minute before getting ready. Sam gets up first to take a shower as I later in bed still. I stretch a little before fully getting up and picking my clothes for the day. I wanted to pick something extra cute just for today. I rummage through my closet, desperately trying to find the perfect outfit. i decided to pick a blue and white striped lace tank top with a black star on it. i pick a matching blue denim mini skirt with a black bow tied around it. i quickly change into it and grab some hair clips and earrings to match the outfit.

 i quickly change into it and grab some hair clips and earrings to match the outfit

I walk over to my door and shut it before changing into my clothes. I slip on my skirt and tank top then walk over to my mirror to make sure that my outfit looks good on me. Sam opens my door and walks in with her wet slicked back hair and just a towel on that was covering her.

"Hey you don't mind if I wear some of your clothes today, right?" she questioned as she looked through my closet. I groan and watch her throw different shirts and pants out the closet.

"Didn't you grab clothes from your house yesterday?" I spoke. She looks up from the closet and slightly smiles.

"Yeah, but yours are cuter." she said as she winked at me.

"Alright. Fine. But you're cleaning that up," I scoff and carefully step over all the clothes she threw out.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I put in little star clips on the top of my head and clip them on. I was happy with my hair so I walked back to my room to do my makeup.

 I was happy with my hair so I walked back to my room to do my makeup

I sit down at my vanity and open my makeup bag. While doing my makeup, Sam grabs some of my makeup supplies and starts using them. I stare at her with a confused face. She ignores me and proceeds to curl her eyelashes with my eyelash curler.