♱⋰part 25⋱✮

i wake up to bright lights. i slightly open my eyes and look around. my eyes hurt and my head is pounding. it's like i'm hungover again, but i knew i didn't drink yesterday. i wasn't in my regular room. i was in the hospital. tom was sitting in the chair, sleeping. his head was low and his arms were crossed. i scoot up a little to sit up a bit.

it took me awhile to figure out what had happened. it all eventually came back to me. i began to frown as i think about it. i know that it wasn't tom's fault and i shouldn't have tried to go in front of him. i look back at tom and try to wake him up.

"tom." i gently say. he immediately looks up and his eyes light up. he runs to me and gives me a soft hug.

"y/n i'm so sorry. i never meant to hurt you and i can't forgive myself." his voice quivered. he buried his head in my chest and i hold him. i felt warm tears bleed through my hospital gown.

i lift up his chin and hold his cheek. i rub it with my thumb and slightly smile. "it's okay, tom. it wasn't your fault. it was my fault for getting you in the situation anyways." i sigh. i wipe away his tears and continue to hold him.

"you are in the hospital because of me though. you have a big bruise on the side of your head and got a concussion from the fall because of me." he cries.

i touch my head a little and shake my head. "that doesn't matter to me. i'm okay."

"i should go. i can't bear to see you like this." he gets up and starts to gather his stuff.

"tom please don't go!" i shout. "don't leave me." i begin to feel my cheeks warm up and my vision get blurry.

he freezes a little. but then he sniffles and starts walking to the exit. "i'm sorry, y/n. i'll let your mom know that you're awake." he quietly mutters.

"tom, come on don't do this." i plead.

he opens the door and then walks out. i groan out of anger. i felt so  frustrated at tom. we were finally starting to get along and he just shuts me out. i sit back and and cross my arms while waiting for my family to come.

a few minutes pass and i hear the door handle squeak. glance over at the door and wait for it to open. mom and lilly rush in and run to me. they tightly hug me.

"oh my god i was so worried!" my mom exclaims.

"mom..." i sigh. i squirm under her grip.

my mom releases me and she sadly smiles at me. lilly climbs in the hospital bed and lays next to me. she then punched me on the arm. i immediately grab my arm and glare at her.

"ow! what the hell was that for?" i yell and rub my arm.

"that's what you get for scaring us." she hops off the bed and sits down on the chair.

"lilly, relax." mom tells lilly. she sits at the edge of my bed. "she's not wrong though. what were you thinking?!"

i close my eyes and rub my temples. "i don't need to be lectured by you right now,mom. i get what i did wrong and it won't happen again."

"you said that when you got into that fight last school year." she sternly said.

"but this was an accident." i explain.

she sighs and covers her face with her hands.

"just.. enough with you getting hurt, okay? i'm tired of this." she groans.

"trust me i won't." i slightly laugh. she pats me and gets up.

"okay. i'm going to get some mcdonald's. do you want anything?" she says as she gathers her purse.

"my phone and a cheeseburger." i grin.

she sighs and rummages through her purse. she finds my phone and tosses me it. i catch it and immediately turn it on.

"see you in a bit." she heads to the door. "lilly let's go." they both leave.

my phone was filled with text messages and missed calls. i scroll through all the messages and click on bills.

my silly emo 🔥

my silly emo 🔥
y/n i heard what happened
are u ok?? pls call me back
asapp

my silly emo 🔥
tom didn't mean it trust me
don't be upset :(

my silly emo 🔥
get well soon ml and call me
when you get better ❤️‍🩹

you
hey bill i'm better now and
i'm not upset w tom it was
my fault anyway :/ pls come
by! imy  ❤️❤️❤️

my silly emo 🔥
Y/N!! thats great! imysm
i'll be there in 15! i'll bring
the others too 😘

you
yay! see u soon!

————————————————————————

i was thrilled to hear that the others would be coming. i have had the worst week and i know what they would cheer me up. i called my mom just to let her know that they would be coming. but i knew that tom wouldn't be coming. i tried to ignore all the stuff about him and focus on the good things that's happening now. i continued to sit in my hospital bed and wait for everyone to arrive.

——————————————————————————
A/N
i apologize for disappearing for so long 😭 ik some of you guys have been waiting and i have been updating but it's been so busy and hectic that i haven't had any time to actually write 😓 but i'll try my best!! updates should be coming for frequent now ❤️