♱⋰part 24⋱✮

i shift around in my bed and feel the warmth of someone wrapped around me. their arms around my waist, making me feel secure. had matt come over at my house in the middle of the night? i turn over to face him and slowly open my eyes.

it was not matt. it was tom! my eyes widen and i cover my mouth with my hands. i jolt up, causing tom to wake up.

"oh my god!" i shout. he wakes up and rubs his eyes.

"huh? oh." tom had no clue. he sits up as well.

"how did this even happen?!" i cover my eyes with my hands.

"hey, relax. we didn't do anything." he reassures. "you fell asleep when we were talking yesterday so i tried waking you up to go home but every single time i tried, you'd shove me away. so, i just let you sleep here."

"i'm so sorry! this was a mistake i didn't mean to stay the night." i get up and gather my school stuff.

"hey it's ok. it's not a big deal." he slightly chuckles.

"yeah.." i walk out the room and shut the door.

i go across the hallway and walk into bill's room. luckily, he was already awake so i didn't need to wake him up myself. i sit down on his bed and start bawling.

"hey what's wrong?" he scoots closer to me and puts one of his arms around me.

"im so embarrassed! i accidentally fell asleep with tom and i'm scared that he's gonna tell everyone." i sob.

"you what?!" he gasps.

"it was a mistake!" i groan.

"we'll it's ok. i don't think he would tell anyone." he rubs my back.

i look up at him. "are you sure? whenever he fucks one of his little hoes, word always spreads."

"nah he won't." he smiles. "he wouldn't do that to you after what happened between you guys."

"really?" i ask. he nods.

"so how was yesterday?" i sniffle and wipe my tears away.

he grabs my hands and squeals. "it was amazing! she's literally perfect. she's gorgeous and we get along really well."

"i'm so happy for you!" i hug him then i let go. "also, do you have spare clothes? i wasn't planning on sleeping over so i don't have extra clothes."

"yeah sure!" he gets up and opens his closet. it was filled with clothes and jewelry. everything was neatly in order.

"damn. i still get so shocked whenever i go through your closet." i get up an pick some clothes.

"all done?" he asks

"all done?" he asks. i shake my head yes, so he shuts his closet.

"ima go change. be right back." i say.