♱⋰part 35⋱✮

I quietly walked over to Tom who was still sleeping. I leaned closer into his ear and smile.

"Wake up!" I shout in his ear. He immediately opens his eyes and starts screaming like a girl. He looks around in confusion with a worried look on his face.

I cover his mouth with my hand so he would stop screaming. "Tom! Shut the fuck up!" I yell whisper. I didn't think that my mom knew that Tom was over so I didn't want to scare her.

"Jesus christ, Y/N. You scared the shit outta me," he groans and lays back down.

"You sound like a girl when you scream," I laugh. He shoves me off the bed and rolls over onto his side.

"If you tell anyone I'll kill you," he says. I continue to laugh as I layed on the floor.

I stand back up and nudge Tom. "Come on get up! We need to go meet the others at your house."

"Do we have to?" He whines.

"I thought you wanted to plan something with them today!" I say.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like it anymore," he innocently smiles. "Something smells good."

"My mom is downstairs cooking breakfast," I move his dreads out of his face and tuck them behind his ear.

He gets out of bed and we both head downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen, facing the oven so she didn't notice us.

"Hi mom," I smile.

"Hey, sweetie!" she responds without facing me. She was too busy cooking.

"Hi Ms. Y/L/N," Tom spoke. My mom turned around, not expecting to see Tom.

My mom absolutely loved Tom. She would spoil him with food and gifts each time he would come over. So of course my mom was super sad when we broke up. She knew that the Kaulitz's mom was very busy  with work, so she always treated Tom and Bill like her own children. Over the years, Simone, Bill's and Tom's mother, had become great friends with my mom. We would all go out the eat dinner together and sometimes go to museums or amusement parks together. We have practically done everything together.

Unfortunately, Simone had gone on a business trip ever since summer. I missed her deeply, she was my second mother to me. I didn't know when she was coming back to Germany, but I hoped it was soon.

"Aww, Tomi!" my mom smiled. Tom laughed at his old nickname that mom always called him.

She walks over to him and gives him a tight hug. "Oh you've gotten so big!" Tom chuckles and hugs my mom tightly.

They break the hug and my mom returns back to the oven. "I've just made some breakfast for some Lilly, would you guys like some?" We both eagerly nod and smile. Tom and I sit down at the kitchen island wait patiently wait for our food.

"So how's Bill? Haven't seen my boy in a while," she smiles.

"He's good! Still very hyper," Tom spoke.

"That's good. How's your mom?" she asks. She grabs a plate from the cabinet and places some bacon on there.

"Oh, she's good too. I think she's coming back in a week or two," he nods. My jaw drops and I hit Tom on his shoulder. "What the?" he furrows his eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me Simone would be back so soon?! I've missed her so much!" I yell at him.

"I didn't think you'd care!" he yells back.