♱⋰part 33⋱✮

"Did you even practice?!" I yell at Tom as he reads the script out loud to me. He stuttered over the words and was constantly looking down at his notecards to remember what he was saying.

"In theory, yes." he snickers. I stare at him, not laughing. He continues to laugh, then looks at me. He notices that I wasn't laughing so he stops and coughs a little.

"If we fail this, I'm never speaking to you again," I sigh and look around the class to see the other students preparing for their presentations as well.

"Relax! I got this! I'm a vibe don't trip," Tom bites his bottom lip.

"You are so cringy. How about you actually practice your notecards so we don't fail," I look at him in disgust.

"Class, 5 minutes until your presentation," Mr. Harrison announces.

I look at Tom with my eyes widen. "Okay get your shit together!"

Tom laughs and begins to present in front of me to practice. Soon, the 5 minutes were over, and Mr. Harrison began to call on students to start their presentation. Two people went up to the front of the class and began their presentation. I didn't really pay much attention to them and focused on memorizing my script. I read through all my cards one by one, trying to remember all the key words. Everyone suddenly begins clapping but I ignore it. I continue to look down at my notes.

"Tom and Y/N?" Mr. Harrison calls and looks at our table. My head shoots up. I look at Mr. Harrison and then at Tom. Tom swallows hard and looks back at me.

"Ready?" I quietly spoke. He nods so we get up from our seat and head to the front of the class. Tom puts our poster on the board so everyone could see our project.

"For our project, we were supposed to choose a region in the world, and the biome we chose was tundra," I spoke, scanning around the class.

"We divided the the consumers into two groups. Predators and producers. The producers are autotrophs which organisms that make their own food, using photosynthesis. Predators are heterotrophs, which rely on the autotrophs," Tom said flawlessly.

Everything was going perfect. We all got our scripts right and neither Tom and I messed up in any way. We continued to speak after each other and showing our poster. We were about to finish, until I had fucked up one of the words. Tom looks at me and purses his lips to stop himself for laughing. I finish up my sentence and look at Tom. My face was red from embarrassment. Tom turns around to giggle a little.

"Tom! Stop it's your turn to talk," I whisper in his ear. I nudge him with my elbow to face forward. Tom wipes his smile off his face and braces himself to talk. As soon as was about to talk, he starts laughing a little again.

I sigh and decided to talk instead of him. "As you can see-"

Tom cuts me off as he bursts of laughter. I look at him in shocked as he continues to laugh. I look back at the crowd and see everyone smiling at Tom laughing. I then look at Mr. Harrison with an irritated look on his face.

"Alright, I've think I've seen enough of this. Y/N, Tom, please take your seats," Mr. Harrison gets up from his seat and stands in front of us.

I groan and make my way back to my seat. Tom follows me, still laughing. I sit down in my seat in rest my head on my crossed arms. Tom notices my mood and stops laughing. I continued to sit there as others presented.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I know how much this project meant to you," Tom whispers.

I look at him and softly smile. "That's okay. It's not that serious."

A smiles grows on Tom's face as he looks at me. I smile against him and look away to watch the presentations. The rest of the presentations went quick and before I knew it, the bell rang. Tom and I pack our stuff and we leave the bio classroom.

"What class do you have next?" Tom asks as he walks beside me.

"History with Bill and Sam," I say.

"I'm sure that's gonna be awkward after what happened yesterday," Tom snickers. I laugh a little slap my forehead.

"Alright I gotta go this way. I'll see you later today," Tom tells be more running down a different hallway. After school, we were all planning on going to the beach. I was really excited because I haven't been there since the trip to California.

I get to my history class and walk in. Sam and Bill were in their seats. I make my way to my seat next to bill and sit down.

"Hi Bill!" I smile at him.

"Hey, Y/N!" Bill looks at me. "Also, sorry about yesterday. I forgot you guys were coming over."

I notice him turn a little red. "That's okay. It was funny." I snicker.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! I asked Dylan if she was upset with you, and she said she wasn't. She's also going with us today," Bill grins.

I felt relieved that Dylan wasn't upset with me. She was one of my best friends and I didn't want to lose her.

"Oh thank you, Bill!" I pull him into a hug. He chuckles and hugs me back.

"No problem," he spoke. Sam walks over to our table and grabs a seat behind her.

"You guys going to the beach later today?" Sam looks at the both of us. Bill and I nod, happily.

"Yay! I'm wearing my bathing suit under my clothes right now," Sam lifts up her shirt and shoes her bathing suit.

"Same!" I laugh and pull up my shirt as well.

Bill laughs at Sam and I. "Well I'm the only one not wearing theirs right now."

"Ugh I can't wait to go to the beach," I sigh. "Hopefully this day goes by quickly."

——————————————————————————
A/N
sorry for the delay 😓😓 if you haven't noticed, i changed the format of the story and i've been working on fixing all the chapters which is why i haven't been updating 💔 ALSO since i've been editing the chapters, there are new stuff i added so reread the story if you want 😛