♱⋰part 1⋱✮

I was sitting in math class not listening to a single word my teacher said. I stared into the window in my classroom watching the cars drive passed my school. I really wished that I was in one of those cars doing something else than being in this classroom. My mom found out about me skipping school and she totally flipped. So I was basically forced to be here. I continue to daydream about other things, hoping it would drown out Mrs. Roger's math equations.

" Y/N??"

"Y/N!"

I suddenly snap back into reality and look around, confused. I then realized that it was Sam who was calling me, so I relaxed. Sam was my best friend. She was like a sister to me. I really couldn't imagine my life without her. We've almost done everything together considering we've known each other for years.

"Yeah?" I don't even bother looking at her. I continue to look out the window as I rest my head on my hand. She kicks my leg underneath my chair to get my full attention. I wince in pain and turn around and give her a dirty look. 

"Dude, what the hell?" I shout. I rub the back of my leg a little.

I could tell she was annoyed with the look on her face. "Mrs. Roger's called on you, idiot."

 I quickly turn my head forward and see Mrs. Rogers with her arms crossed and her foot slowly tapping on the ground up and down. She's looking straight at me. I knew she wasn't happy with me. I look around to see a bunch of other students in my class staring at me. A few of them giggling at the fact that I had no idea what was going on. I turn my head to face the teacher once again and nervously smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Rogers?" I speak as I rub the back of my neck. 

"What's the answer to number 6?" she rudely asked. I quickly turned my page to the question I was supposed to answer.

I read the math question, thinking it would be easy. Fuck. I had no idea how to solve this. I could tell she was growing impatient, so I decided to just be honest. I look back up at her and clear my throat a little. 

"I'm not sure." I quietly say as I look back down. 

"Pay attention, Y/N. School is  about to be over if you keep this behavior up, you will fail this math class." she sighs. I eagerly nod and grab my pencil to show that I would actually be paying attention. 

After what felt like an eternity, the bell rings. I pack up my things and look up to see Sam waiting for me. It was now lunchtime so Sam and I were going to meet up with the rest of the friend group. As we exit the classroom, we both look around to find our friends. I then, see a familiar dread head with a cap on. I knew it was tom so I quickly grabbed Sam's wrist and run towards him. I immediately hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Tom and I have been dating for awhile now. He really is the sweetest guy I know. He's so loyal and I really think that he's the one. Everything had been going really great, except he could become really jealous. In the beginning of the relationship, many people from our school were unhappy with our relationship. Especially the girls.  People were shocked at why Tom would date a nobody. I wasn't very popular at school. It was also because I was a transfer student. 

"You guys are so disgusting. Go get a room," sam groaned as she watched tom and I make out.

Tom and I laugh and walk over to the lunch tables that we usually sit at. Bill, Gustav, and Georg eventually come and we all begin to talk. I take out my lunch and begin to start eating while still talking to all of them. Tom eats some of my food, but I didn't mind. I had a lot of food that I knew I couldn't finish, anyway.  

The bell suddenly rings, but I'm not that sad to leave. I had the last two classes with Tom. I pack up my lunch and say goodbye to my friends who had different classes. I walk through the halls holding tom's hand. I still got weird looks from girls when they saw tom and I together but in the end, I really didn't care about what others thought about me and him. 

"Are you ready for class?" Tom asks me as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"No. I literally hate p.e." I sigh and slap my forehead. Tom chuckles and rubs my shoulder. 

"Hey, at least we're in the same p.e class," he smiles. I do have to admit, having Tom in my p.e class was really fun. It was hilarious watching him get so upset at losing a volleyball game. I giggled out loud just thinking about it.

"Do you remember when you got so mad at that volleyball game, you threw the ball across the court but hit that kid in the head?" I look up at him and laugh. He looks back down at me and begins to laugh with me.

"Yeah, but he started crying so I felt bad afterwards," Tom chuckles. 

We continued to laugh about what happened as we walked through the hallways to get to our class. We eventually got to the locker rooms, so we had to change into our p.e clothes. 

"Okay, I gotta go change into my p.e clothes but I'll see you out there," I quickly kissed him and ran to the girl's locker rooms to change. I didn't want to be late so I quickly changed into my P.E clothes.

——————————————————————————
A/N
bro i just edited this chapter and the original one is so bad