♱⋰part 2⋱✮

It was now a week before school ended which meant that I have a lot of finals to complete this week. I was definitely stressing from all the studying I had to do. I felt a little guilty because I didn't really have time to hang out with Tom, but I'm sure he was busy too. It was a monday afternoon and I was trying to cram in all the extra credit I could get while studying too. My grades weren't terrible, but there was definitely room to improve. I'd been studying for at least 5 hours now, so I decided to take a quick nap. I was too lazy to actually go take a nap in my bed, so I decided to just sleep at my desk. 

- time skip -

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes. I rub my eyes trying to fully wake up. I then looked down to see that I had fallen asleep while studying. I quickly grab my flip phone to look at the time to see if I wasn't too late. I look at my flip phone to see 8:10 displayed at the top of my phone. School started at 8:30 so I had about 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly, but neatly, arranged all my paperwork and slid it into my folder. I then shoved the folder into my backpack and got up from my chair to get ready for school. I had no time to do my makeup so I decided to skip that. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, and grabbed an outfit. I grabbed my favorite denim shorts and a blue tee. I also decided to grab a brown gap sweatshirt, just in case I got cold.

 I also decided to grab a brown gap sweatshirt, just in case I got cold

Although I was in a rush, I didn't want to look completely bad.I ran my fingers through my hair, attempting to get all the knots out. I decided to put my hair in a claw clip so it was out of my face. As I exit the bathroom, I grab my backpack and ran down the stairs. My mom was already at work, so she probably had no idea I was late. I quickly throw on my brown converse and run out the door. I ran through the neighborhood as fast as I could. I pull out my phone from my pocket and flip it open to look at the time. 8:27. Luckily, I made it into the school parking lot so I stopped running and just walked to my first class. 

As soon as I enter the school, I look around to see if people were still on their way to class. The hallway was mostly empty, so I knew I only had about a minute left to make it into class. I ran to my first period classroom and see that everyone was seated already. I briefly apologize to my teacher and quickly sit down. As i sit down, i take out all my notes and textbooks. I sigh in relief, knowing that I made it into the class without being too late. 

- time skip -

Second period class was about to end, so I began to put my notebooks away. As i'm packing up my stuff, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see a blonde girl handing me a piece of paper and pointing at someone. I look to see who she was pointing at. I tilt out of my seat a little to get a better view. I look to see Mia smiling at me. Mia was one of the popular girls and had a reputation of being a mean girl. She was one of the prettiest girls at our school so it was no surprise why she was so popular. I reluctantly opened the note though. 'meet me under the bleachers during break.' I turn around again to look at Mia with a confused face. She was already staring at me. Then she smiled at me and giggled a little. I face back forward again, still confused. But, I decided to just meet her there. I thought to myself about why she would want to talk to me in the first place. I mean we never even spoke to each other before. I shove the piece of paper in the pocket of my shorts and continue to pack up my stuff and get ready to go to third period.
———————————————————————————
A/N
short chapter but i'm tired and i felt like this was a good place to leave the story on for now. a cliffhanger 😏😏