21-30

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 21 Foreshadowing
  When going out, those people in the backstage of the theater heard the voice and came out to have a look. Seeing that Bai Qi and Tang Ruo got into the car alone, the three of them glanced at the mother and child on the opposite side, and began to inspect each room.

  The mother and child on the opposite side obviously had no supernatural powers, and they looked as if they had been hungry for several days. The three of them were not worried about them at all, but Bai Qi and Tang Ruo stunned them for a moment, so they were still hiding here.

  After checking every room and finding that there was no one else, the three gathered around the table and began to eat.

  "Hey, that girl just now has thin skin and tender flesh, she looks really juicy." The fire element said while eating the wheat cake with a smile.

  Ever since they realized that they had awakened their abilities, their mental outlooks have taken on a new look, and their whole person is different from before, and they have become more imposing.

  "I also want to say this. In the past, that girl is considered top-notch. I have never met such a girl in the Southern District. I must have been a lady before." The Southern District is a nightclub complex in H City. All kinds of people gather there at night, and from time to time there will be a show where a certain nightclub selects the most beautiful girl

  .

  Tu Xie swallowed the cake, took a sip of mineral water, and said in a soft voice: "Do you think we three brothers can find one like this in the future? Hey... just thinking about it now makes me feel emotional." He said while showing an expression that you understand

  .

  The three of them used to work as security guards for a large financial security company. There were originally seven brothers there. Later, a few of them developed a fever. If they didn’t have a fever, they began to worry that those with a fever would become zombies.

  And these few people who had a fever woke up three days later and awakened their supernatural powers. With supernatural powers, and looking at today's cannibalistic society outside, the outlook on life of the three of them has changed somewhat.

  They didn't want to sit still. When they passed by a supermarket, they saw the scene of people looting, so they were naturally rude and went in to loot. During the looting, there were conflicts with others. People who had been living at the bottom of society before can now single-handedly knock down those who were self-proclaimed social elites, and get them crying and begging for mercy frequently after they knelt down.