271-280

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 271 Fighting the Landlord Pan

  Xiaoxuan was startled by such heroic words: "We lie down tonight, and tomorrow I will be thrown out of the city by Xiaobai to feed zombies?" "Absolutely

  not," Tang Ruo said seriously.

  Pan Xiaoxuan said weakly: "Forget it, I'm not interested in Lily, I still like handsome guys like fresh meat..." After the

  joke was over, let's get down to business, let's talk about the banquet at night.

  Tang Ruo naturally knew that what Pan Xiaoxuan said was reasonable.

  If they are going to a banquet in the evening, there is a high chance that they will meet Yuan Kuan Kuan.

  She has never met Yuan Kui Kui, and she doesn't know what he looks like or what kind of personality he is. Only Yang Li can understand everything.

  Beauty is justice.

  When two people of the same age and gender come out, if one is clean and refreshing, and if the other is sloppy like a beggar, everyone will have more affection for the clean and refreshing person.

  "How many clothes are in your space, take them out and have a look..." Pan Xiaoxuan couldn't wait to choose.

  But when he was away from home, how could Tang Ruo bring those clothes out.

  "There is nothing in the space. I put all the clothes I don't wear outside in the cloakroom."

  Pan Xiaoxuan was overjoyed, and dragged Tang Ruo to the cloakroom.

  Yang Li looked at the picture of the two little girls eagerly going to the cloakroom, and smiled slightly.

  In a daze, I saw that I was still a young self back then, and I was so uneasy for a date. I dressed up carefully, and wanted to show the best side of the other party.

  However, Tang Ruo really didn't have many clothes that he could wear out of the evening dress.

  The clothes she and Bai Qi went to the mall to collect were mainly dirty trousers and clothes. Even if everyone collected a lot of clothes at the pier and in the center of City H, none of them attended the banquet in this way.