91-100

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 91 Miss Su (third shift)

  is having dinner after setting up the tent. Pan Xiaoxuan's space has now increased to about 20 square meters, and she can bring a lot of things. She was full of space.

  The stove, pots, tiles and pans are all taken out, and rice can be cooked on the spot.

  When I was on the road with the army before, although I ate, I basically ate ready-made things.

  What walnut crisps, peanut cakes, braised pork with vacuum packaging...

  The group really didn't have a good home-cooked meal.

  During this meal, everyone cooked the dried noodles directly, and directly picked up the bowl with the pot.

  However, there are still many ingredients in the noodles, such as ham sausage, braised eggs...

  Everyone was eating, and a surprised voice came: "Student Bai..."

  Of course, there are many people with the surname Bai, so this student Bai He didn't let Bai Qi turn around either.

  But the man obviously felt that it was very lucky to meet someone he knew here, so he immediately ran over a few steps, "Student Bai Yan, it's great to see you here."

  Bai Qi raised her head and saw the Xu Binming from the Science and Technology Museum.

  Obviously, Bai Qi had already forgotten about this character. He gave a polite "Yes", and continued to lower his head to sandwich Tang Ruo.

  But Xu Binming, who used to be the president of the S University Student Union, doesn't know how to socialize, so he immediately sat next to Bai Qi: "It's great that you are fine, last time you insisted on going out to collect supplies, and you never came back , all of us are worried to death."

  Bai Qi didn't even raise his head.

  Xu Binming watched them all eating their own noodles, ignored him, and changed the subject, "Student Tang, it's great to see you here. You and Classmate Bai are really amazing, we can always be together..." Tang Ruo looked

  up glanced at him.

  I always feel that this sentence is weird.

  Except for Tang Ruo's glance, no one paid attention to Xu Binming.