281-290

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 281 What's so embarrassing
  "Su Yuwei jumped up. Everyone in the room could see that she was guilty. Gu Yuze is a pervert with super powerful abilities. He suppressed Su Yuwei with one move. Although Wei Lan rescued Su Yuwei under Gu Yuze's hands, it was him who took her under the custody of the soldiers and locked her up." Pan Xiaoxuan said with a sigh of emotion: "Poor Su Yuwei still wants to use Wei Lan as a backer. How could she know that she was sent to prison alone?" It’s still him, doesn’t it count, if I knew this, why did I pick and choose, and chose the worst one.” Tang Ruo sighed a

  little

  .

  She doesn't know how to describe Wei Lan. Regarding the base's laws and tasks, he has always been obliged to do what he does, but when it comes to feelings, he treats Cao Min with all his heart.

  As for Su Yuwei, it is only right and proper to kill people and pay debts, but from her point of view, being kidnapped and sent to prison without mercy by the person she wants to entrust her life to is utterly embarrassing and desolate.

  As Pan Xiaoxuan talked all the way, she had already reached No. 2 Avenue.

  Along the way, the mosquitoes gathered together in clusters, and the buzzing sound was amplified a hundred times.

  Very clear at night.

  Because of this sudden mosquito attack, the bustling street that was still holding a party was shattered like a dream bubble, and the garbage and mosquito corpses left on the ground can also be seen from the previous chaos.

  From the moment Hu Haotian, Bai Qi and the others came out of the compound, they killed clusters of mosquitoes along the way.

  The corpses of mosquitoes were scattered on the ground, just like black beans, but if one stepped on their corpses...

  the face of a fairy could change into a Sadako in minutes!
  The Dubu team is not idle either, they are also outputting abilities to shoot down these annoying mosquitoes.

  They can be mixed into the post-apocalyptic present, and while their strength has passed, their IQs are of course not that bad.

  After seeing that Bai Qi and Tang Ruo were not afraid of mosquito bites, they secretly took off one of their gloves and tried it out in the air.