121-130

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 121 The Three Views Are Broken
  After a night of rest, the next morning a group of people got ready to go and climbed into the car.

  I have traveled far enough yesterday, today I have to drive after filtering out yesterday’s opened containers.

  Pan Xiaoxuan sat in the co-pilot and looked outside: "Do you think the military has completed the mission of the nuclear power plant?" "

  Probably, there are so many people." Tang Ruo said.

  "Hey, I said..." Pan Xiaoxuan turned around and poked her head out to look at the rear seat of the car. "Since it's finished, will they also go back to the base in City H? Do you think we will have a chance to meet each other?" Tang Ruo was a little puzzled: "Who will we meet?" Let's meet." "Hehe..." Pan Xiaoxuan saw Tang Ruo showing that sinister smile again, shocking her, so she turned her body to the front, "Just think about it, just think about it." The two of them talked and the car   leading

  the

  way   stopped   .   Tian Hai looked outside, and found that this was already the place marked by Hu Haotian yesterday.   Everyone got out of the car, and continued with yesterday's unpacking task without extra action.   Hu Haotian removed a carload of mouse pads again, and sighed: "Damn it, if there is a detector, you can scan it and you will know what's inside. If you remove it like this, I'm going to throw up." Huaguo's export and import products are carefully packaged, not to mention the outer containers, and even the outer cardboard boxes don't have any advertising slogans   .   Therefore, everyone faced the unified yellow box!   Bai Qi has already brought out all the documents in the office today, he opened them and checked them carefully, carefully studying each page...

  After a long time, he turned back to the page of the cover, raised his head, faced the expectant expressions of everyone, and said, "I don't understand."

  Everyone: "..."

  How cheap!

  I really want to send him a hell invitation card!

  If you say you don’t understand it, then you don’t understand it. After studying it so carefully, when everyone thinks you understand it, what are you doing if you don’t understand it? !