101-110

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 101 Miniature base (one more)
  At the foot of the mountain on the other side of the mountain, the team members are analyzing their location.

  Bai Qi has a map in his hand, but there is no detailed location on this mountain. Only some nearby roads and villages are roughly outlined.

  They had no choice but to roughly judge the direction from the direction of the sun and walk to the location where the army was stationed.

  "It's not good to not have a car, and you have to walk."

  "You talk so much nonsense, you are the fastest runner here." "

  Captain Hu, why are you always targeting me!"

  "Hehe, who is it?" You are cute, who told me to be nice to you."

  The sun slowly set to the west, and the shadows of everyone in the motorcade were also drawn long.

  However, even if they don't have a car, they are quite satisfied. It is good to have external objects.

  Everyone started walking down with great interest, but it got hotter and hotter, and it was still so desolate...

  After walking down for more than two hours, there was still no human habitation.

  Hu Haotian looked forward with the binoculars, and told Liu Bing: "Hurry up and explore the road ahead." Liu Bing

  said: "Hu team, what did you see?"

  Hu Haotian put down the binoculars: "I just didn't see anything. , I was a little guilty, so I asked you to explore the way."

  Liu Bing: "..."

  The leadership ability of everything that has been agreed is under control!
  However, it was related to everyone's night accommodation, Liu Bing was not reluctant, and ran forward without hesitation.

  The others kept going down the mountain at the same speed.

  Pan Xiaoxuan checked her own space and said to everyone: "I only have two tents here, and the rest are put in the car. If you can't find a place to sleep overnight, everyone can squeeze together." There are eleven people in the team now, and it is indeed not enough to sleep in two tents