171-180

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 171 Get Out!

  Bai Qi's hands trembled, a white light flickered in his hands, and two skates flew out.

  This ice skate is much bigger than the ice skate he used to fight level 2 zombies before.

  Tian Hai's whole body thundered and thundered, a thunderball appeared in his hand, and the lightning flashed everywhere.

  Everyone thinks that the superposition of two people's abilities can kill any zombie!

  However, when the ice knife flew over with the thunder light, I saw the zombie push forward, the ice knife only left shallow marks on the rotten forehead, and it didn't shake them at all.

  Bai Qi said in a deep voice: "It's a level-three zombie."

  "What?"   "   Level three has appeared now?

  "   "

  Dr.   Bai Qi didn't have time to explain, he just wanted to get rid of these two third-level zombies quickly.   In the previous life, when he died, he had only heard of level four zombies in that base.   It was when the zombies reached level four that the zombie siege happened.   Why is there a third-level zombie in just four months?   The teammates chattered and didn't stop their hands. Even if the third-level zombies were handed over to Bai Qi and Tian Hai, there were still second-level zombies approaching all the time.   If one was not careful and was swarmed by the second-level zombies, there would be no scum left among the dozen or so of them.   Because the speed of the crowd was delayed by these two third-level zombies, the army of second-level zombies pressed in endlessly.   The black and gray figures approached coercively, fearing that there would be more than a few hundred of them.

  There are too many, the breath is mysterious, and it makes people feel a sense of fear from the depths of their hearts!

  "We have to get out quickly." Bai Qi released a few ice lotuses on the third-level zombies. Although it can't make it fall, it can slow down a lot of his speed,

  even if others don't understand, but Bai Qi knows the difference between them.

  Level 1 zombies have stiff limbs, walk slowly, and have stroke-like symptoms.