231-240

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 231 Illegal Activities
  Anyway, Tang Ruo had already scanned it, and there was no sign of life in the tunnel. Unless something really happened, there was nothing to be afraid of.

  "Maybe there will be an agency or something, everyone pay attention, one by one, don't get lost, it won't do if there are fewer people coming out!" "

  Here, here is a room!" Following Xiaoyun's shout from the Tianya team, the echo kept ringing.

  Everyone gathered around in his direction.

  "This room is still locked."

  "I always feel that a district government is engaged in so many illegal activities." "

  Open the door, and you will know whether it is legal or illegal?"

  Without Zhu Mingxian, a small door opener, here is Bai Qi.

  This is not a fingerprint lock, Bai Qi quickly opened the door with the wire.

  Inside is a suite, with various beds and tables and many TVs on the wall.

  The decoration is so luxurious that everyone doesn't want to complain anymore.

  Even if other people don't understand, Hu Haotian and Bai Qi have seen it in H City.

  The style here is very similar to that there, and it is obviously another gold selling cave.

  In fact, everyone in the random team knows the functions of these, even the younger brothers of the Tianya team know it.

  After everyone came in, there was no other expression except for a sneer.

  "Aha, the so-called district government?"

  "Aha, the so-called serving people?"

  "The so-called investment by overseas rich people."

  "It's really fucking amazing!"

  "I am a magnificent country, why do these scum come out one after another!"

  Another division of labor.   Kick the bed away, overturn the table, take down the TV and rummage through...   Don't look too carefully.   The most common things here are bed sheets, which are brand new, but even if these are inlaid with gold, everyone doesn't want them.   In case there is a poison or something, it is not good to have a whole body of venereal disease.   There is a kitchen, a bar, and a freezer, but there is no electricity for four months in the apocalypse. Even if there are spare batteries here, the contents of the freezer have already rotted away.   In the kitchen, many vacuum-packed items were found, all of which were imported from abroad.   You're welcome, don't let go of what you see.   The end of the world, the most inspirational words have become, don't take advantage of the bastard!   Then, also find a safe in the corner.   The safe looked rather big, embedded in the wall, a full meter and a half high.   Pan Xiaoxuan knelt down and said, "Could it be all cash here?"   Everyone also guessed.   "It's really possible."   "There's only one safe in cash. Even if there is cash, it shouldn't be much."