131-140

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 131 The Moon Represents My Heart (Includes 90 monthly tickets plus more)

  Facing the outraged and angry expressions of a group of teammates, Gu Yuze's expression was dark and calm.

  In the night, he stood quietly.

  Although the mission of the nuclear power plant has now been completed, the base in City H still restricts electricity consumption.

  In the unlit corridor, everyone couldn't see his expression clearly.

  After waiting for about another hour, someone in the convoy asked, "Gu Captain, do we still have to wait?"

  Gu Yuze glanced at everyone: "You go back   first." It's really not good for people to

  bother   people anymore.   "Then let's go first..." A group of people said, leaving the teaching building.   Walking out of the building, Xiaoyi turned to look at Gu Yuze, and could vaguely see his figure in the darkness.   He was leaning against the end of the corridor, with only the back of his head, which could also make others read the loneliness in it.   "Brother Chang." Xiaoyi softly asked the big man next to him, "Captain, is this love at first sight?"   He is still underage and has never been in a relationship, so he really can't understand this kind of love that you will not marry after falling in love at first sight.   He always feels that love should be based on mutual understanding in order to change from goodwill to love.   "I don't know, but... Captain Gu will adjust his mood, we don't have to worry." Brother Chang was the first to follow Gu Yuze, knowing that although he was sometimes stupid, it was just a habitual camouflage formed under his protective cover.

  Gu Yuze upstairs stood still for another five minutes, then started to walk back.

  Nowadays, it is early at night and there are few activities. Everyone stays in their own houses, and few people go out at night.

  Gu Yuze went to the second floor and turned a corner, and saw a faintly bright flame in the darkness.

  The flame lit a cigarette butt, and then it was blown out...

  "Young Master Wei." Gu Yuze walked over and stretched out his hand, "Can I use a cigarette to smoke?"

  Wei Lan snapped and turned on the solar light she brought. Seeing the person in front of him clearly, he lowered his eyes again, and puffed out a cigarette: "Why are you here?" "Come

  out for a stroll out of boredom." Seeing that Wei Lan didn't move, Gu Yuze reached into his trouser pocket for a cigarette, "It's late at night, why are you still wearing a military uniform? Why are you so cool?" "Let go!

  "

  "Lighter."

  Wei Lan took out a match and gave it to him.