391-400

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 391 is that morality will always be lost.
  Before the military was stationed in this new area, the casual team had already built a compound in this community with themselves and others, and installed a solar energy! It is said that they also collected supplies from a supermarket!
  When the supernatural beings set up a team and turned into a secondary organization, they broke through the world among the supernatural beings in just a few months, and there are countless sub-teams following them!
  Now, the base needs a large amount of gold, and they just casually said that they have 2,000 kilograms of gold? !

  You guys are not just a random team, you should change the name to the Magic Team!
  It has everything, nothing is missing, the omnipotent group!
  Then, they thought of what Cao Min said earlier, that Tang Ruo was the one who came back to life...

  All the bosses once again turned their eyes to Tang Ruo who was beside Bai Qi, and their hearts suddenly dawned.

  The little girl is beautiful, and she seems to have very powerful abilities. Ye Shenglun was stabbed like a small bamboo basket by her in Ximen, and the big guys have heard of it.

  Renmei is strong, and she is still a fortune teller for bringing the dead back to life. Moreover, she lives a low-key life without being ostentatious at all.

  A dog that doesn't bark will bite.

  Don't offend such a person, not even any casual team!

  Tang Ruo didn't know that she had been turned into a 'witch' by them. Seeing everyone's mouths open, she looked like she was about to say something, and she said, "Everyone is in the same base, and we are in the same boat. We will provide all the gold to the base, and ask Second Lieutenant Hua to supervise the quality of the ion gun and strictly control it so that it can be used by the base as soon as possible." Major General Hua glanced at Bai Qi. I will live up to everyone’s expectations and let everyone rush to make guns!” After all the main materials were settled, some other issues in the base were discussed, and the meeting was

  adjourned

  .

  After the meeting, go back and rest for a while, and the casual team has to go up to the city wall to defend the city.

  It is indeed quite tiring to be stationed in the conference room. Those who can do more work, and they still have to help the base survive the entire wave of zombies before they can rest.