351-360

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 351 Breaking ground on Tai Sui's head

  "Yes, I think so too. Three people make a tiger out of everyone's mouth. Let's make a joint statement so that the criminals in the base can no longer take advantage of this loophole. At the same time, it can also play a role in stabilizing people's hearts and making the people in the base believe in the fair handling of the base."

  This guy Bai Qi is really eloquent and eloquent, he is so accurate and ruthless in judging other people's minds!

  Such a dead end can allow him to get out, not only that, but also walk out of a broad road that is beneficial to himself and others!
  As long as the 'joint statement' of everyone here is placed on the city wall, this problem can really be solved at the source.

  In the future, even if Tang Ruo's secrets are exposed, if the base uses the big interests of the base to carry out arrest research, and they use this statement to resist, it is a well-known teacher and a well-founded way!
  Whoever grasps the rationale is the party who holds the initiative of justice!
  Wei Lan looked at Bai Qi, grateful in her heart, with a smile on her face, and consciously getting closer to him: "Young Master Bai is thoughtful, and I agree with everyone signing a joint statement." After hearing this, the bosses present also thought about it

  .

  It's just a written agreement like this, it's really not a big deal.

  Originally, the research on human experiments in the base was done privately, and they signed a copy publicly, so just don't ask about how it came about privately. On the contrary, this made the base people feel that they had personal protection, and established a good image for themselves and others.

  Since everyone agreed, how could Bai Qi wait for others to think about going back on his word? Almost immediately, he asked someone to draw up a statement and asked Chairman Yuan to sign his name first.

  Chairman Yuan held a pen and looked at Bai Qi.

  This person repeats every sentence, step by step, and he will surely grasp the opportunity and plan for a rainy day.

  He hung his head and signed his name.

  Well, for such a grandiose reason, I have to sign it myself.

  After Chairman Yuan finished signing, Bai Qi took it away with a smile and delivered it to the next person himself.

  A piece of paper was passed around in turn starting from Chairman Yuan.