331-340

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 331 Because of your kindness
  "Give me a chance, Xiaoxuan." Tian Hai still got an answer persistently. He is simple and honest, he will not be like Bai Qi, who will know the answer given by the other party just by looking at the other party's expression, and will stalk him. He is very clear about his relationship and dare not start until the answer is given.

  Maybe his eyes were too bright, or maybe the breeze at this moment was too provocative, Pan Xiaoxuan forgot everything, and at this moment, for the first time, she looked at his facial features carefully with the eyes of a man.

  The nose is straight and the bridge is high, the forehead is broad, the starry eyes are bright, the face is clean and fresh, and the appearance is indeed very correct and handsome.

  Even the height of the two of them, he was half a head taller than himself, was a perfect match.

  Twisting and jumping, Pan Xiaoxuan kept the two of them in a safe range: "Let's go out, it's time for the competition." "

  If I win..." This person was still unyielding.

  Pan Xiaoxuan was furious: "You idiot!"

  Just now she would have kissed with the overlord's hard bow, but now she has become a second-rate again!
  Saying that, he left with anger.

  A girl who does not refuse with a clear attitude is actually a consideration. However, Tian Hai really didn't know.

  When the two returned to their seats one after the other, Pan Xiaoxuan wanted to change places with Tang Ruo.

  Sitting between the two, Tang Ruo looked at one of them with a flushed face and the other with a distressed look, and winked at Yang Li.

  Yang Li looked at the two of them and made a gesture to reassure Tang Ruo.

  So Tang Ruo went to appease his troubled brother.

  "Ah Hai, can you be sure when you come to the stage? But like you said, the most important thing in the competition is the ability to improve. What you need is the process. You don't need to put too much pressure on yourself, just pay attention to protecting yourself." Seeing Tang Ruo say this, Tian Hai put down his worries for the time being, and nodded to Tang Ruo: "Well, sister, I know, Brother Bai often competes with me, and I am familiar with ice-type abilities." In the team, he and Bai Qi can still fight a few tricks, so his words are true. A pointing little