291-300

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 291 Surprised as a Heavenly Man
  Bai Qi listened to Qian Jinxin's heartfelt words, looked at the so-called "some" but actually at least a few thousand vaccines, and smiled: "I will definitely come back to sit in the conference room with Uncle Qian after completing the mission." Qian Jinxin patted Bai Qi's shoulder

  .

  Zhou Jingguo, your son has paved the way for Xiaoqi!
  When the rest of the team saw Qian Jinxin walking out of the compound, they immediately surrounded him.

  "Where is the central leadership core of the base in City A." Hu Haotian took a look at the vaccine brought by Qian Jinxin and said, "This is the highest pursuit of politicians." Liu Bing rubbed his hands and said, "So we can also go to the privileged class from now on?" Already?" Tang Ruo said, "You think you won't have to hand over materials in the future, right?" "Haha, Ruo Ruo is the one who knows me." Everyone in the Tianya team was also very efficient, and quickly distributed the latest notice to the

  supernatural   beings   in   the

  morning   .   Those supernatural beings who didn't know who the casual team was, after returning, flocked to the residence of Fang Qinglan, the first person in the base's information.   Fang Qinglan, who is a thoughtful person, will definitely not talk about the bad things when he encounters a large group of people asking questions, and besides, there is really nothing bad for him to say.   So everyone couldn't help asking this question. In Fang Qinglan's mouth, this team was like a god, unparalleled and astonishing.   "What, Ximen Chuan's uproarious move can kill thousands of zombies, and they are members of their team!"

  "What, the goddess who stepped on the water polo and walked up the 30-meter-high wall is also in their team!" " What, the third-level zombie was found,   and they were the ones who

  shouted the radio outside the base at that time and they notified it!" "What, so

  the barbecue shop on No. 2 Street yesterday is also   part of their team!" Unbeknownst to   them, I am also a member of their team!   The superhumans felt that they had discovered a new continent in an instant, and hated themselves for not getting to know this team earlier. I heard that the Tianya team who were with them could get the right to live in a villa when they came from City H... Even if it wasn’t such a supernatural team, just a small citizen who was a bandit in a scenic area, as long as he followed the other party sincerely, he could live in a luxurious villa   !   As a result, when the hair-washing boy of the Tianya team came to summon them to go on a mission, apart from the followers who knew Bai Qi's strength, the other teams were also extremely happy and almost agreed immediately.   Of course, if you set out a mission with a high risk factor, the more powerful your teammates are, the more secure your life will be. Moreover, compared with the previous morning, the reward for this mission is more than doubled.   In half a day, unless you go to rob, the profit of something can be doubled!   The list of zombie crystal core exchanges is still there in the base. In this way, the task rewards are superimposed on the previous list. In fact, it can be said that the exchange of crystal cores has quadrupled for them.   Everyone happily made the decision, and the Tianya team didn't waste their saliva.   On this day, after four o'clock, the streets of the base were unprecedentedly empty, and in the darkness, there were only buzzing mosquitoes.