41-50

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 41 Begging for a Warm Bed

  Being brought to sit on the sofa in the living room by someone with a displeased face, Tang Ruo stared at Bai Qi with wide eyes.

  The dark pupils reflected himself.

  In my eyes now, there is only one myself.

  Bai Qi felt a little better.

  "What are we discussing?" Tang Ruo picked up a strawberry and stuffed it into Bai Qi's mouth.

  Bai Qi's mouth was connected to his heart, and was moistened by this strawberry.

  The sour smell disappeared instantly.

  He touched the hairpin on Tang Ruo's head and said, "Let's go out in a few days."

  Tang Ruo didn't ask what he was doing, but nodded, "Okay." Then he raised his head and asked, "What do you want for dinner, I'll make it?" Then I remembered: "Hey, you mean, let's continue to follow them." Is such a big house going to be

  abandoned

  again

  ?

  Bai Qi shook her head: "No, we'll just stay here."

  Tang Ruo nodded, expressing her satisfaction.

  She's only been a local tyrant for a day, and she hasn't had enough fun yet.

  For men and women who are in love, time always passes very fast. They nest together and talk, even if they don't talk, they can lean on quietly, and they can still rely on a kind of "heart pounding, forgiveness and straightness" artistic conception.

  The two have just confirmed their relationship. One is a schoolmaster with zero EQ, and the other is a hospital patient with negative EQ. Sure enough, their relationship level is as jerky as that of elementary school students.

  The youthful love of cardamom years is as beautiful as a gorgeous dream, pure and sincere.

  In this life, the inevitable reunion is as beautiful as a flower.

  The two talked for a while, and Tian Hai over there also prepared dinner.

  The three of them had the best meal in the past few days.