71-80

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 71 What a dog!
  But the man has been replaced. This man is tall and has long legs, covering the woman completely in his arms.

  "Xianying, I miss you so much... At night, my roommate is not in my room, so come to my room..." The man affectionately buried his head on the woman's shoulder and gnawed passionately.

  "Brother Yunjiang, um..."

  There was some sweet joy in the delicate voice. After a while, Su Xianying felt someone passing by the corridor and half opened her eyes.

  Suddenly, the half-opened eyes turned into round eyes, almost subconsciously, and immediately pushed away the man covering her body.

  She looked past the man and stared fixedly at Bai Qi who turned diagonally from the opposite side, her face turned red and white.

  He was actually here with Fan Yunjiang...

  However, he bumped into him again.

  Just now, it was because I felt that I had met such a man who I felt could be entrusted to for life, that I made up my mind to stay away from the previous life of being both right and wrong.

  Referring to the clothes of the woman next to him, he felt that the man in black should like the cute school clothes of girls, so he went upstairs and changed into a shirt and pleated skirt, intending to run into him again on the street, but he didn't want to meet Fan Yunjiang.

  Before the end of the world, she did not give Fan Yunjiang a clear answer. After the apocalypse, seeing Fan Yunjiang awakened his ice ability and became the leader of a group of people who escaped from F University, she reluctantly accepted Fan Yunjiang's pursuit.

  How to put it, Fan Yunjiang also treats herself sincerely, and she really enjoys the feeling of being envied and envied by a group of girls in the team.

  But now Fan Yunjiang is compared with the man in front of him...

  According to the words used by the Internet before the end of the world, it is: the man in the windbreaker in front of her is Su Xianying's favorite.

  Fan Yunjiang couldn't see the embarrassment in Su Xianying's heart, but saw that she was pulling the pleated skirt restlessly with both hands, as if she was about to cry, and looked behind him again, without blinking.