181-190

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 181 Soldiers Don't Tire to Deceit However, the soldier ran out for less than a minute, and then quickly ran back: "Report,   Mr. Qian
  is coming!"   Sure enough, Hu Haotian and others went out with a conspiracy and made a small move!   It was simply too much, I... Forget it, I didn't do any good moves.   It's the same with him!   Zhao Cheng, who has gone through a lot of tempering, can't be messed up just because of this matter.   He calmed down, corrected his attitude, and said: "General Qian, please go to the office building and sit down, I'll be there right away." As soon as he said this, Qian Jinxin had already stepped into the door: "There is no need to go to the office, I just took someone with me and left." I have to go back and report after I took him away." Saying that, he greeted everyone and   wanted   to   leave   .   Zhao Cheng immediately asked someone to take a pen and paper: "General Qian, please sign your name."   Now that it is the end of the world, all the rules are much simpler, otherwise it would not be so convenient if he wanted to meet General Qian or take someone away.   Qian Jinxin signed his name with a few strokes, and threw the pen towards Zhao Cheng: "Don't be so narrow-minded in the future. Now the base is only so big, and there are only so many people alive. If you still live a life of intrigue every day, how can the government retrain like this. You are also a talented person. You have to consider the long-term vision, so that our political party can go further." Handled it in a no-fault'   way   .

  Fortunately, he didn't act preemptively at the gate.

  Of course Hu Haotian and Liu Bing came in together just now.

  Liu Bing's eyes are still red now, and Hu Haotian also asked him why he showed such an expression before.

  When the random team saw five people coming in, they no longer looked at Qian Jiang and Zhao Cheng, but turned to Liu Bing and Hu Haotian.

  Hu Haotian walked over with Liu Bing in his arms, and sighed: "There is no news about Xiao Liu's second uncle."

  To say that there is no news is another way of saying that something has happened.

  Tian Hai is someone who has been there before, and knew the pain of losing a loved one, so he stepped forward and hugged him: "Don't be sad, Brother Liu, you still have us." Pan Dawei came over and patted Liu Bing on the back, and comforted him, "If you don't find it, there is still hope, and you shouldn't give up softly." Everyone came and surrounded Liu