111-120

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 111 Arriving at the entrance of the tunnel again (second more)

  A group of big men followed them, and they all sat around the table eating seafood and drinking heavily.

  Anyway, now that I and others have the ability to make my woman live a good life.

  That being the case, why stop their interests.

  Whoever said that in the end of the world, one has to live a miserable life, one has to wear rags, gnaw on dry food and beat zombies bloodily and cruelly.

  I want to spoil you...

  They really have such a domineering side leak!
  In the small room, there are three women playing a show, and the men outside are also drinking and drinking.

  It is still about 100 kilometers away from the tunnel entrance, and it is not too early to start. In order to prevent what happened the night before from happening again, everyone decided to rest here for another night today.

  Moreover, everyone didn't have a good rest for two consecutive nights, so it was reasonable to recharge their batteries for another night.

  With a plan in place, everyone can let go of their bellies and eat!

  When the three girls were dressed properly and came out of the small room, the men at the table were all stunned.

  The three girls have their own charms and characteristics, but they all make people look forward to it.

  Tang Ruo's freshness, Pan Xiaoxuan's brilliance, and Yang Li's simplicity, each of them is a landscape of its own.

  Seeing Tang Ruo coming out, Bai Qi stretched out his hand to her, "Come over for dinner."

  So the three of them went back to their seats to eat.

  Bai Qi didn't do anything out of the ordinary except to serve Tang Ruo with food.

  It's just that his words and deeds to Tang Ruo have all been a signal in the eyes of everyone - showing affection.

  Fortunately, the skill of "turning a blind eye" has been improved by leaps and bounds, and they ignored their actions harmoniously.

  Although everyone had meat and fruits before, they had never eaten seafood and vegetables, so this meal ate up most of the vegetables and seafood in Tang Ruo's space, and everyone stuffed them into their mouths desperately like eating a buffet.