61-70

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  My daughter had a quarrel with others, so of course she had to come forward. He quickly walked inside: "Xuanxuan, what's the matter?"   Pan Xiaoxuan turned her head: "It's okay, let's go, Dad." "   Xiaoxuan, do you really want to be so treacherous?" Su Xianying stood there with tears in her eyes, "Forget it, if you really don't pay it back, we are still good friends..."

  Pan Xiaoxuan was driven crazy. If she had a gun now, she would want to shoot the person in front of her: "Don't put on such a cute and innocent image with me. You always look like this every time you talk to others. Aren't you tired? If I really have a lot of things, I don't mind giving you some, but I don't have any. Besides, did you ask to pay back the money back then? The silver bracelet you gave me probably couldn't even buy half a pack of instant noodles..." Pan Dawei just listened After reading the second half, it also straightened out the content of the dispute between the two

  .

  As for supplies, he still really has no shortage. Looking at this little girl's delicate appearance, although she is interested in educating her, she is not her own child, and it doesn't matter if she looks crooked or not.

  Now, he no longer works in the labor camp.

  It's just that my daughter was bullied, so I really can't let it go for nothing.

  He's a very defensive person.   She followed Pan Xiaoxuan after careful consideration.   She had secretly observed that Pan Xiaoxuan was a good girl under the typical exam-oriented education. Because she grew up in a good family, she was trained by her parents to be friendly and polite, and she was not good at revealing scars.

  Later, it was seen that she had awakened the space ability. Compared with her own power-type ability, Pan Xiaoxuan's ability was more valued by others, so she thought that she and Pan Xiaoxuan were bound as sisters and friends, so that she could live better in the base in the future.

  But now, not only is Pan Xiaoxuan not under her control, but there is also such an old man!
  She stared at Pan Dawei dumbfounded, fearing that he would slap her with a slap. However, when she was thinking wildly, she suddenly raised her hand and looked down. She didn't know when the watermelon seeds in her hand grew vines, and a big watermelon also grew very quickly.