401-410

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 401 A Strong Enemy
  The experience along the way has made many of the supernatural beings in the base in City A advance.

  All the supernatural beings who advanced to the third level were members of the 'Special Operations Team' selected by Bai Qi at the beginning, a total of 56 people.

  When these 56 people were promoted to the third level, they also performed their 'flying' skills in front of everyone.

  High or low, everyone's flying heights are different, but they can fly anyway!
  Flying has now become a symbol of the level of a supernatural being, so the supernatural beings in H city are very excited to see the performances of these people.

  They eagerly want to advance to the third level and perform such a coquettish 'flying'!
  Also excited are everyone in the casual team.

  Speaking of which, it has been four months since Hu Haotian, Liu Bing, and Tian Hai were promoted to the third level, but they are still hovering at the third level!

  Bai Qi has stayed at the fourth level for half a year, but there is no eagerness on his face.

  The further you go, the more difficult it is to advance. In the last life, I only had a third-level ability until I died. Now I have reached the fourth level in less than a year. Naturally, I can't be too eager for quick success.

  However, every time he beat a zombie and saw Tang Ruo rushing ahead, he would follow closely behind and rush into the crowd of zombies to kill all directions.

  It was getting late, and it was already within the scope of N City. The caution along the way made everyone form a habit: as soon as it got dark, they would find a place to spend the night.

  The place to stay overnight is a government office building.

  Along the way, they stayed in places like government office buildings and large theaters and science museums the most.

  This kind of building is huge and accommodates a lot of people, and when the end-time virus breaks out, there are few people, so this kind of place is the best choice.

  According to the rules, everyone made their beds in the places they designated and then lit a fire to cook.

  There are six teams of patrolling personnel outside, three teams from City A and three teams from City H. Among them, a group of 30 people are members of the special team, and they are in charge of the third-level zombies that suddenly come over.