321-330

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 321 Can't see through the game When it
  came to this question, Fang Qinglan became mysterious now. He left his seat, walked to the door, looked outside, walked back, and sat closer to Tang Ruo and the others.

  It made Tang Ruo dumbfounded again, it seemed to be the same in his house last time.

  But I didn't tell him the reason why she has spiritual power, so he should have careful consideration in this regard.   !

  Tang Ruo could no longer see through the game.

  Wei Lan sent Su Yuwei to prison with her own hands, but she also felt that she was bullied in prison and came forward?

  Su Yuwei kept saying that she loved Wei Lan, but in the prison she had a flirt with Zhou Shuguang, and even sweetly asked him to take her out of the prison's golden house to hide her beauty?
  Dr. Cao had always belonged to the Zhou family, but after giving Wei Lan a drop of the purified product, it seemed that he didn't give him more purified crystal nuclei because of the side effect, but Zhou Shuguang didn't explain the side effect to him?

  Could it be that the Zhou family that Dr. Cao took refuge in before was a fake?
  She doesn't understand all of the above, but fortunately, it has nothing to do with her, so don't bother thinking about it if you can't figure it out. Like Bai Qi said before, there are some things that you will know when you should know. If they don't need to know, it's useless for them to know.

  When Fang Qinglan heard Pan Xiaoxuan's guess, she agreed with her idea: "I think what Sister Pan said makes sense. Didn't Wei Lan and Dr. Cao make a big deal at Zhou Shuguang's engagement banquet? If a woman gets angry, her methods will only be more terrifying than men. Otherwise, how could there be such words as "black widow, femme fatale" in this world, and I have never heard of them, black widower, centipede man!

  "

  They are discussing here, and the military compound is also discussing there.

  Bai Qi and Hu Haotian were the key objects of praise at this meeting.

  But this time in the meeting room, there were more people, including many young faces, not only Zhou Shuguang and Wei Lan, but also Hua Liang, the youngest boy... Except for Hua Liang who was still sitting behind Major General Hua, the names of the others had been added to the name cards on the table and officially sat at the first row of conference tables