361-370

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 361 This is my home court

  Cao Min shook her head, but she didn't know the answer. She wanted to invade Tang Ruo's brain with her mental power in the villa just now, but before she entered, she was bounced back.

  "Tang Ruo? Tang Ruo?" Gu Yuze called her, but there was no response at all.

  Tang Ruo tossed and tossed in Gu Yuze's arms for half an hour, and finally her body went limp, and there was no sound.

  Gu Yuze hugged her, and suddenly found that she had no voice, his heart was blocked, and he almost choked to death before recovering. After touching her carotid artery and finding that there was still a pulse, he felt relieved and said to Cao Min, "Hurry up, didn't you say you want to find her secret, and quickly solve the answer you want to know." After that, he will not stay here with Dr. Cao anymore

  .

  Cao Min had been sitting next to the two of them, and seeing Tang Ruo faint suddenly, his heart skipped a beat.

  It turns out that this is what it feels like to watch someone die.

  There was inexplicable blankness and fear, but there was also a feeling of relief from it, as if such a death could ignore everything and be over.

  Seeing that Gu Yuze breathed a sigh of relief after touching the other party's carotid artery, she also breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time, she also had a strange thought about what kind of expression Bai Qi and Gu Yuze in front of her would have if the other party died now.

  Cao Min's heart was mixed with joy and sadness, and there was nothing in it, and he couldn't describe his mood at the moment.

  She felt that she might have been a demon, too deep, unable to extricate herself.

  Cao Min looked at Tang Ruo's covered eyelashes. The long eyelashes were like a butterfly's wings, and a dark blue shadow was drawn in the depths of her eyes. She also lowered her eyes, mobilized her spiritual power, and stretched out to her.

  After so long preparations and such despicable means, isn't this the truth? !

  This time, Tang Ruo's mental strength did not bounce back from her, and she quickly found her Ma Hai area.