301-310

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 301 So Chaotic!
  "If you continue to mess around, then fight!" Tang Ruo said.

  Now that the other party is not polite, the four of them are also ready to be rude. Although they are foreigners and they are not familiar with the place where they lived in the L city base, they will not allow others to bully them!
  Just thinking about it, before doing anything, a crowd poured down the stairs.

  "Hey, Jifu, it says Jifu here."

  "The name of the street in L City is really unique." "

  Hurry up and see what the Jifu looks like." "

  A staircase leads to the Jifu. Where is

  Meng Po ?"

  They walked a few steps and saw the goddess of their own base, who is now the fiancée of the chief executive, and surrounded them with a "hula". One by one they asked enthusiastically and respectfully:
  "Hey, Sister Tang, you are here too."

  "Goddess, you are also here for a day trip to the underworld." "Sister

  Tang, what a coincidence." "   Goddess

  , I brought a camera, can we take a photo together?"   Usually, there is no chance to meet a real person at all, and she is directly isolated by her fiancé when she sees it. Now it is rare, how can I miss it!   Tang Ruo was completely surrounded, and even though she was ready to become a celebrity, she was a little embarrassed by the enthusiastic crowd. She waved her hand and said, "We are here to buy things. Let's go up and talk about it. Standing in the passageway like this will cause roadblocks." While talking, the crowd who didn't run over there were still shouting: "Those stinky women, don't run, today you...   "

  At this time, a group of people suddenly came in front of them, and at first glance, there were so many people on the other side, many more than themselves and others, and they were surrounding the little girl in all kinds of flattery.

  Click.

  The eyeballs are about to fall out.

  What happened, the other party called for help so quickly? !

  Well, you all have to die today... Do you still need to spit out such a ridiculous sentence? !
  "What are you doing in a daze, go!" Guo Xiongqi and a few bosses chased from behind, without looking ahead, large pieces of ice crystals and fireballs in their hands flew out, flying like meteors, and surrounded all sides of the stairs.