191-200

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 191 Learning new skills

  With such an explanation, everyone accepted the original IQ level of the country's leaders.

  Otherwise, if he ruled the base by relying on the IQ of martial arts competitions to recruit relatives, he and others would think that everything would be fine for him, and he would call off the curtain to get a box lunch.

  In the feudal era, when the rulers were fatuous, there would always be someone who wanted to become a king and establish himself as an emperor.

  "Has the time for this supernatural test been determined?"

  Father Hu said, "Everything is still being planned. It was originally planned to come out at a specific time after the anti-radiation paint task is completed, but now that there are level-three zombies, this plan will be shelved for now.

  "

  Until now, the researchers have researched some results, thinking that the advancement of the zombies is within their calculations. How did they know that the appearance of the third-level zombies overturned all the previous research results again by surprise.

  Therefore, this urban mission is the top priority of the current base mission.

  As long as you are prepared, no matter how strong your opponent is, there will be weaknesses.

  What the government fears now is all the unknowns beyond its grasp.

  Bai Qi and Tang Ruo already knew about the task of anti-radiation paint, but the rest of the team didn't know about it.

  Naturally, they all asked what the task was.

  So Father Hu also explained this task one by one.

  At that time, not only paint, but also clear Plexiglas will have to be collected. Use it to cover the entire base.

  The green plants are reduced or even extinct. In the future, yellow sand will fly and radiation will fill the air. If humans want to live permanently in the base, they must wrap themselves in all directions.

  Hu Haotian listened to Hu's father's explanation for half an hour, and sighed: "It seems that the government has a lot to prepare. In the future, human beings will really live underground."