311-320

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 311 Mental Force Invasion

  The Zhou family has suffered such a big dumb loss this time, paid such a high price to carry out so many bullets, and has not won Zhou Shuguang yet, so it is normal to do some tricks here.

  Bai Qi pondered for a while, and said a fact: "If the Zhou family wants to target us, they don't have to be the first to attack Xiaoruo." In the casual

  team, there were so many people who were on the front line back then, wouldn't it be better to shoot Zhu Mingxian or He's bodyguard who didn't have superpowers, or kill Pan Xiaoxuan, who in the eyes of everyone has the space ability of the casual team.

  As a result, everyone fell into deep thought.

  It seems that this person's purpose is not to casually team up with everyone, perhaps only targeting Tang Ruo, or perhaps targeting Bai Qi and Tang Ruo.

  "Could it be those supernatural beings from the base in L City? The last time they provoked something, they couldn't stand the insult, so they wanted to kill Xiao Tang quickly." "Could it be the person sent by Dr. Cao? She doubts Xiao Ruo's supernatural power so much..." "Could it be the result of that idiot Zhou Shuguang's wrong order. That killer thinks that Xiao Tang's supernatural power is not strong, or the source of the water system of our entire team." To the point of

  endless

  death

  .

  Since Bai Qi, a pervert who is a master of Taoism and celestial spirit, has not found out who it is, everyone also put this matter on hold for the time being, and make plans after completing the task.

  Naturally, one has to be more careful along the way, if that person strikes again, if that person still has accomplices... don't be careless.

  In fact, it would be a good thing for them if they could make another shot on the road.

  They are not afraid of two-two confrontation or a direct group. The bad thing is that he is in the dark and they are in the light.

  At night, Bai Qi hugged Tang Ruo and fell asleep in the corner of the office.

  When the two were about to lie down and go to sleep, Bai Qi stuffed a blank paper into Tang Ruo's hand.

  Tang Ruo was suddenly surprised that it was so mysterious and hadn't been revealed in front of everyone. She opened it in puzzlement and saw many people's names.