81-90

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 81 People will not be dismantled
  "Starting tomorrow, draw up the list of personnel for the nuclear power plant mission. This time, it is a matter of great importance. Each regiment must send two hundred soldiers. Also, tomorrow, people will put this mission on the base mission list, so that all the supernatural corps in the base can participate..." Chairman Yuan summarized the final content of the meeting, and finally the meeting adjourned.

  This meeting lasted a full day. The lunch was brought by the soldiers and eaten directly in the conference room.

  Obviously Qian Jinxin and Hu's father are very used to it, but Hu Haotian and Bai Qi are really not used to it!
  They all decided that this kind of meeting should not come again in the future.

  It's a waste of time, and it won't help me at all.

  Hu's father is also a messenger of the content of the meeting, as long as he summarizes it for everyone in the team when he comes over for dinner at night, it will be fine.

  Hu Haotian walked out of the conference room touching his sore neck.

  Behind him are Bai Qi and Tang Ruo.

  It was already dark outside, Hu Haotian looked at the sky outside, and then turned his head to look around again: "Did Lao Pan and the others go back?" Bai Qi also looked along his line of sight: "Maybe." "Then let's go back too. They are such grown-ups that they might get lost in the base." "Yes." The three followed

  Qian

  Jinxin out of the

  compound

  .

  A second later, a burst of "Wow——" came into everyone's ears.

  Following the sound, a group of people gathered around the stone table and listened intently.

  In that circle of people, there were soldiers in the compound, as well as people with supernatural powers outside the compound.

  Those people with supernatural powers...

  of course they are everyone in the team!

  Hu Haotian's already heavy mind seemed to be stuffed with a shot put again.