31.

We run toward the double doors, but when they press against them, they don't open. They keep pushing against them, but they won't open. "What the hell?" Stiles comments.

I stick my head through the gap in the door to see a dumpster pressed against the doors. "It's a dumpster."

"He pushed it in front of the door to block us in," Stiles states.

"Obviously," I roll my eyes.

Stiles keeps pushing against the dumpster. "Come on, help me."

"Stiles, stop," Scott says before pulling him away from the doors.

We start to walk back down the halls. "I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school," Stiles shakes his head.

"We're not going to die," I respond.

Stiles sighs. "God, what is he doing? What does he want?"

"Me," Scott answers. "Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"Oh, great. A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork. That's... That's beautiful," Stiles comments.

Scott stops walking and looks out a window, so we also look out the window. My eyes widen when I see it standing on the roof of the school watching us. It starts to run along the roof, and we immediately start to run down the hall.

The window busts open behind us, and I hear it growl. We push open a door and run down the steps. We run through another door and around a corner.

~ ~ ~

We press our backs against the lockers, and I take a couple of deep breaths. Scott peeks around the corner as he breathes heavily. "What?" Stiles mouths.

"Go," Scott pants.

Stiles rushes around the corner, and we follow him. We start to walk down the hall and toward an open door when we hear a growl. "All right, we have to do something," Stiles states.

"Like what?" I question.

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it... Something," Stiles suggests.

We hear some glass shatter in the distance, and I glance at the door we're standing next to. I peer into the room to see that there are no windows inside. Stiles reaches into his pocket and starts to pull out his keys. "Wait a minute, no...," Scott starts but Stiles shushes him. He pulls out his key ring and throws them inside the room.

We back away from the door as the Alpha runs inside. Stiles slams the door closed. "The desk. Come on, the desk."

Scott and I push the desk against the door, and it growls from inside the room. "He can't...," Scott starts. I sigh in relief and lean against the wall.

"Come on. Get across," Stiles says to Scott.

"What?"

"Jump over," I urge. Scott groans before jumping over the desk.

Stiles glances at the door and starts to inch closer to. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"I just wanna get a look at it."

My eyes widen. "Are you crazy?"

"Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out." I'm quiet, so Stiles climbs up onto the desk and peers through the barred window. "Yeah, that's right, we got you..."

"Will you shut up?" I hiss.

"No, I'm scared of this thing." It tries to claw him through the bars, but they're too small. Stiles jumps back and slides off the table. "I'm not scared of you." Scott and I exchange glances. "Right, 'cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any..."

I hear a crash come from inside the room, and I watch as ceiling tiles fall to the ground. We slowly glance up at the ceiling to see the ceiling tiles starting to bend. "Okay... Run!"