~Year 3~ The Grim

When Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Great Hall for breakfast next day, the first thing they saw was Draco, who entertaining a large group of Slytherins that included me and Astoria and Lucille with a very funny story. As they passed, Draco did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and everyone roared with laughter.

"Ignore him," said Granger, who was right behind Harry. "Just ignore him, it's not worth it ..."

"Hey Bushy! You afraid to face us or something or your big hair just in the way?" I ask mockingly which caused another roar of laughter. I truly couldn't help myself sometimes. Deep down I had also been raised with the Malfoys. But I didn't really seem considered considering it was Granger. She was just a stuck up know it all.

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Pansy, "Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooo!" Harry dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor table, next to George. The twins and the trio looked over here as I did a impression of Harry fainting and Draco catching me. The Slytherin s roared with laughter. I even got to get Lucille to crack a smile and Astoria was trying to laugh but failing. Harry was not amused. After a while we all took our seats. Mostly because Lupin came in and he didn't seem to favor us Slytherins. I sat down and looked at my timetable. I had divination first. I looked over Astorias shoulder to see her schedule. She also had divination.

"Divination together!" I say high giving her, I look over at Lucille who is frowning.

"I'm taking muggle studies. My parents think seers are just people who make up hogwash." Lucille says a little grumpy. Honey sky she probably had a point. I had seen the divination professor. She was a little crazy. Just then, Hagrid entered the Great Hall. He was wearing his long moleskin overcoat and was absent-mindedly swinging a dead polecat from one enormous hand. Harry and Ron started to make there way towards the door. As they passed the Slytherin table, Draco did yet another impression of a fainting fit. The shouts of laughter followed Harry into the Entrance Hall. I looked over at Astoria who was silently giggling. Honestly it wasn't even truly funny. It was the fact of how many people had been fact fainting and imitating him. That was hilarious.

"Come on we better go. We have to head to the North Tower." I tell Astoria, she agrees and we get up and start to head towards the classroom. The walk to the North Tower was a long one. Two years at Hogwarts hadn't taught them everything about the castle, and they had never been inside North Tower before. We finally reached the class and climbed the ladder up. I took a seat next to the other Slytherins. We were a little early seeing as breakfast had just ended. Draco and his gang came up the ladder and took a seat behind me and Astoria. At least twenty small, circular tables were crammed inside it, all surrounded by chintz armchairs and fat little pouffes. Everything was lit with a dim, crimson light; the curtains at the windows were all closed, and the many lamps were draped with dark red scarves. It was stiflingly warm, and the fire which was burning under the crowded mantelpiece was giving off a heavy, sickly sort of perfume as it heated a large copper kettle. The shelves running around the circular walls were crammed with dusty-looking feathers, stubs of candles, many packs of tattered playing cards, countless silvery crystal balls and a huge array of teacups.

"What are we doing? Drinking tea?" I ask pointing at the cups. This made Astoria let out a small laugh which earned a look from Harry thinking we had been imitating him fainting again. He just arrived a little late with Ron. A voice came suddenly out of the shadows, a soft, misty sort of voice.

"Welcome,"it said. "How nice to see you in the physical world at last." Professor Trelawney moved into the firelight, and they saw that she was very thin; her large glasses magnified her eyes to several times their natural size, and she was draped in a gauzy spangled shawl. Innumerable chains and beads hung around her spindly neck, and her arms and hands were encrusted with bangles and rings.