4

"Thank you, girls and boys for that amazing performance. Now, please step aside as it is time for the Chaconne."

There was a mysterious aura as the talking turned into a muttering when the music began.

"Dance for me, 내게 취해 매료된 듯이,
I just wanna dance on, 멈출 없지,
어둠 속에 이건 나만의 세계니까, ,
Whoa, 다시 chaconne now"

The two circled each other as they held intense eye contact, his emerald green eyes pierced through hers behind the mask.

" Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh,
다시 chaconne now,
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh,
Chaconne now "

He lifted her up into the air, for a good 10 seconds, gaining a lot of 'woah's and 'ooh's. Then he spun her around into his arms.

They both bowed to each other before bowing to the audience, that gave them a round of applause.

"You were amazing" Jungwon said to Aecha with a smirk on his face, he held her waist to lead her to their next position on the dance floor

"All thanks to you, Jungwon~" she smiled

"You're really nice"

"You are too"

"Friends?"

"Sure" they grinned at each other

Both of them had benefited from being partners to the moon ball. Aecha was able to hang out with her friends and Jungwon wouldn't have to be alone and left out while his friends had a good time.

"Chasing Pavements by Adele"

The room went silent as the teenagers danced in perfect synchronisation, only the sound of the girls' dresses swishing along the floor and their footsteps could be heard along with the music

Aecha once again admired Jungwon's beauty on this night, he looked.. perfect.

His silver hair was circled perfectly.

She then realised he was still wearing her hair tie that he had borrowed from her earlier today, it had just been adjusted so it wasn't wonky and the other way round.

Aecha felt her lips curl into a small smile and her cheeks became a tint of pink

Why am I feeling this way? It's just a hair tie Aecha. Pull yourself together.

You're both here for different reasons, not because you like each other.

"If I, end up with you"

I'm not going to fall in love with him, am I?

Jungwon took her other hand and they twirled around on the dance floor, it was like it was just them two.