18

Aecha wore a simple white dress, which had a green corset, and simply plaited her hair with a few flowers.

At exactly 7pm, the three 02z arrived at her door and they quickly snuck out of the castle in the direction of the town

At exactly 7pm, the three 02z arrived at her door and they quickly snuck out of the castle in the direction of the town. They put on dark green cloaks to make themselves more shadowed.

The town was beautiful, it was lit up by lanterns and what not, with buntings all around. It was bustling with vampires, there was a very lively and happy atmosphere.

"Why is there so much bunting around?" Aecha whispered to Sunghoon

"Did you forget it's your wedding soon?"

"EVERYBODY, PLEASE GATHER AROUND FOR THE KINGDOM DANCE!" A man announced as a live band flicked their pages over to a piece of music that was going to be played next.

Many people created a circle in the town square, many of all ages. The four approached the man and his band, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon removed their cloaks.

"Oh my! Sir Jaan, Jino and Solon! How blessed we are to have your presence with us today"

"Hello, I am Kim Aecha" Aecha curtsied to the man and he gasped but kept quiet

"Princess Aecha would like to see the village dance, she is quite the dancer herself and may even want to join it. If that is okay?" Jake asked the man

"Of course! You know what, your majesty? Why don't you stand in the middle of the town square, right there?" The man pointed at the centre and Aecha hesitantly nodded

"Who is that girl?"

"Who is that in the centre?"

"Why is she going to the middle?"

"EVERYONE, PLEASE PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THE PRINCESS, KIM AECHA!"

Aecha removed her cloak and everyone gasped.

"A royal family member has never visited the village before like this!"

"We're going to dance for the princess!!"

"She is so beautiful"

"Wah~ the princess is so pretty"

The music began to play, and they started a simple dance, Aecha was in awe at the village people's lively contribution to dancing and how passionate they were. Suddenly, they started clapping and cheering for Aecha to do something.

Hesitance, once again.

"There's no harm in trying is there?" She sighed

She let her body flow to the music, and the other dancers cheered on their princess.

They then began to form smaller circles around her, as the beat got faster.

Aecha beamed a smile, feeling relaxed and comfortable. Jake, Jay and Sunghoon watched from afar, they never truly realised how much of a natural Aecha was at stealing peoples hearts and making them enjoy her presence.

The tempo got faster and faster and suddenly ended. Aecha stopped spinning and looked around her, only to see everybody kneeling on the ground to the girl.

She gasped, she wasn't expecting so many people to give so much respect to a human vampire.

She felt a tear fall from her eye, but this time not out of sadness.

But out of pure happiness.

She straight ahead of her to see Jungwon, leaned against one of the walls with an evident smile on his face.

"Jungwon! Come and dance with me!" She ushered him over as he walked over to her, the village people moved out of the way for him

"No way— the Prince is here too?!"

"This is the first time in so many centuries!"

"Prince Jungwon?!"

"How are you here, how did you know?" Aecha asked him

"Word spreads fast, plus i was looking for you in the castle." He grinned at her

"Let me show you a dance, my Prince." Aecha smirked as she brought him by his hand to stand in the middle of the town square.