004, olivia conkley.

she heard a scream

she ran as fast as physically possible, her hair blowing through the wind as she ran, not knowing if it's sophia or someone she didn't know but no matter what she cared, it was just human. after running for so long, at least it felt like a long time. she found a frail girl extremely skinny but taller then lilia. to be honest lilia still didn't know how to fight but she knew she had to save this young girl so she grabbed the knife the girl had with her, she put on a brave face and went for it but soon after she started to walk to the weird dead thing daryl grabbed her even though he just went to go find sophia and rick saves the day per usual. "why the hell did you run into the woods for this random girl!? you could've died!" daryl yelled at her.

"it could've been sophia! but no matter what I was going to save a human being so screw you for telling me i can't!" she yelled back. "hey guys don't do that, please it's not the time." rick said trying to bring some kind of peace. "go to the damn tent kid, now!" daryl yells even louder. "fine." lilia said back admitting defeat. she walked back to the tent but doesn't actually go, she doesn't want that right now so she just sits on a tree. She starts to cry, why did she just yell at daryl and why did she go out to help this girl she could've died for. lilia was being stupid, she thought it was sophia she really did but it wasn't.

at this point lilia really didn't have much hope sophia was alive it sounded bad but how would she survive that long anyways?

dear daryl.
sorry I yelled at you I did not mean it I'm so sorry for going out there
i was being a bad kid well being a real bitch honestly.
thank you for taking care of me I never really notice it.
from lilia

she wrote this letter for daryl because she really did feel bad, she was a kid she obviously felt remorse, and daryl postponed his trip for sophia because of the incident. "hey rick can you give this to daryl please?" she asked handing him the letter. "yeah lily of course" rick replied.

about thirty minutes after daryl received the letter he slowly walked over to her. "its okay honey, im sorry i overreacted you were being human." he said hesitantly. "thank you daryl love you" she said not noticing what she just said "i mean-" she was cut off "you meant it." he said with a big smile, returning her hug.

she walked over to the girl she saved "im lilia" she introduced "olivia conkley." the girl said "nice meeting you" lilia said with one of the biggest smiles she'd ever had. she finally had a new friend. but that ended up only being in her head. "lilia, don't smile that big, im gonna die soon. youll see, just wait" lilias smile faded as she shed a tear even though she just met this girl. "olivia, what's that mean?" teagan asked really scared.

"look kid your young don't repeat my actions okay? my parents and 2 siblings died I'm done with this world so I need you to leave and give me that knife." olivia said.

"olivia you don't have to do this, there is so much to live for. we could be friends I'm not giving you the knife, and your not going to do this." lilia said knowing exactly what she was talking about " kid give me the damn knife, I'm done and we're not talking about it give me the knife and run or do something just leave me alone!" olivia yelled. lilia dropped the knife and ran to tell daryl. "daryl, olivia told me to give her the knife and run she's gonna end her life daryl!" lilia said when she found him. "It's not yer or my problem, we aren't gonna talk her out at this point." daryl said knowing what was happening. lilia started to cry and ran away to go find olivia. when she found her she was already dead.

lilia didn't understand how someone could do that to themselves. this world was changing and she couldn't handle it. she ran to rick and told him everything. "so she's gone?" rick asked eyes widened. "yes, i couldn't save her." lilia said absolutely defeated. "its not your fault you didn't know her. it was her choice lily." he said "okay rick."

authors note
damn this is dark, what just happened I'm crying. sorry for doing this...

785 words

"they were just sixteen, when the people were mean so they didn't love themselves. and now their gone headstones on a lawn."

-conan gray