011, i deserve this.

it had been nine months since the farm went down

people finally trusted lilia to help clear and in the nine months she'd properly learned how to use a knife and gun. glenn carl and maggie were still her best friends and she had accidentally called daryl dad once. it didn't bother him he understood. lilias arm had healed from the cut it had healed in about 2 months.

she walked upstairs to clear with daryl and glenn. she was in a bedroom there was some bars sticking out of the walls, she found that weird, and she was bombarded with three walkers she had killed 33 of them but she was still a bit scared of them. she yelled. "lily are you okay!?" glenn yelled. "yeah just a few walkers." she yelled back. she cut her arm on the metal bar on the wall, the other arm. "ow! fuck!" lilia yelled. daryl ran over to her. "hon' you kay?" daryl asked seeing the cut on her arm and hearing her rare cursing. "yeah i just cut my damn arm." she said bleeding. they went downstairs. "yo! hershel!" daryl yelled.

"what happened?" hershel asked. "she cut her arm real bad." daryl replied. hershel sarcastically said "oh my goodness again." with a smile. "be quiet she's hurt." carl said. he quickly gathered some supplies and found some stitches. he began to stitch her up. she hid the pain, she was really good at that.

when she was all bandaged up she ended up sharing a bed with beth. she liked beth, and they shared a room before. so she was just fine with that.

the next day she got some sleep that night but not much at all. her arm hurt really bad, she woke up that morning with tears in her eyes because of how bad it hurt. the next morning she brushed her hair with beth's brush and looked pretty good. lilia had wavy hair and it was brown. "hey rick can i come with you guys?" she asked looking decent. "yeah, sure." rick replied. they walked out on some train tracks and saw a prison swarmed with walkers.

"wow, that is cool" lilia said, daryl nudged her.

"not cool at all, but a good place to live." rick said as he shrugged his shoulders

it had been an hour

in that hour they went to tell the rest and they went there as they stood at the gate they all were assigned jobs, lilia got a pretty cool one she got to clear. she almost got bit but carol saved her. "thanks!" she yelled. lilia had finished clearing and they were all in the prison.

she had sat next to daryl. "have you ever been to a prison?" lilia asked him. "nah, why?" daryl asked. "i have, my mom was in and out of jail i'd go and visit her sometimes." lilia said. "i really didn't enjoy it but i had to."

"what was she in for?" daryl asked. "most things." lilia said looking at her converse she had on. "like what?" daryl asked again very curious. "think bad, that but worse." lilia said trying not to say what it was.

"lily just tell me." daryl said really curious

"murder." lilia said under her breath.

"what?!" daryl raised his voice.

"yeah." lilia said walking off to a cell to sit in. she began to cry, daryl raising his voice kind of scared her he never yelled at her. she knew what her mother did but she still loved her even though her mother had ruined peoples lives. she started to cry even more she had finally been aloud to let out all her emotions.

she cried for about 20 minutes until she calmed herself down and soon enough carl walked in. "i'm gonna go and find the food, wanna come?" he asked being rebellious. "no, and you shouldn't either." lilia said looking up at him. "ugh your so boring i'm going." carl said walking away. lilia cared but she wasn't risking her life not after what happened to her arm, twice.

she walked outside knife in hand everyone was clearing out there. "sup glenny!" she yelled. "hey kiddo!" glenn yelled back. "hey rick, can i talk to you for a minute please?" she asked pulling him aside. "yeah what can i do for you?" rick asked. "i need you to help me find carl. he went to go find stuff. i told him i wasn't going to go with him." lilia said twiddling her thumbs. "guys! i'll be back continue the good work!" he yelled and followed lilia.

they found carl, he had hurt his leg. "carl! are you okay?" rick almost yelled. "yeah i'm fine." carl said on the verge of tears. "ow!" carl said after moving a bit, starting to cry. they brought him to hershel who was very close. "oh my goodness! more hurt kids." hershel said with a small smile. lilia huffed "shut up." hershels smile dropped. everyone had come in from outside. carl was laying on the bed crying.

"lily did you know about this?" lori asked, lilia had tried to fix things with her but it didn't help. "she did." carl said in pain. "i told him not to go, he didn't listen! it's not my fault!" lilia said scared of what would happened next. "yes it is!" lori yelled grabbing lilia and throwing a punch, hitting her face. lilia fell on the ground, daryl pushed her away. "don't touch her you bitch!" daryl yelled at lori. "GUYS!" rick screamed at the top of his lungs. everyone was startled and it was suddenly silent.

"daryl deal with lily, lori i'll deal with you." rick said

lilia followed daryl. "what happened?" daryl asked. "he came into my cell and told me he was gonna go find stuff, i told him i wasn't gonna come and he shouldn't either, but he went anyways. so i'm sorry if i did the wrong thing." lilia said. "why didn't you get rick earlier?" daryl asked pissed off. "i don't know okay! i'm sorry if i did something wrong because it's always my fault!" lilia yelled walking outside, she screamed rally loud. she had to yell she couldn't hide her emotions for any longer.

"i should be put in a cell for the rest of my life." lilia said to herself. "i deserve this."

authors note 🦅🦅🦅🦅
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER IM SO HAPPY WITH IT this has a lot of talking they are constantly talking to eachother and i will constantly be making up my own scenarios and barely going off of the show.

1122 words
wowwwww

"i hate everything about you, why do i love you?"

-three days grace