018, get over it.

lilia was trying to heal after killing her mom, it had been 5 days since she killed her mom so she felt the need to act like nothing happened. lilia was doing the normal, hiding her emotions, roasting merle, being annoying, ya know. daryl hadn't been too worried about her even though glenn was. glenn had constantly checked on her, he felt for her.

andrea walked into the prison and started complaining about shit no one cared about. "why is merle aloud and i'm not?" andrea raised her voice. "i don't know." merle said shrugging his shoulders.

"shut up! both of you! merle, if you want anyone to listen to the stupid stuff you say acting like an annoying asshole isn't gonna help you! and andrea, you can complain all you want but it's not gonna help your fuckin case bitch!" lilia yelled and walked off. daryl followed her.

"you can only say damn and asshole, but that was good." daryl said catching up to her.

she turned around and looked at him crying. "daryl, i didn't smartmouth them for fun, it's because no one understands what i went through so i'm gonna educate andrea at this damn second." lilia said crying harder.

"andrea! you know i killed my mom, i have lost so many people and only 3 people at this place has asked me if i'm okay or even cared! we get it andrea, you lost your sister, but i lost my mom dad brother everyone i ever knew. i'm gonna tell you how it is because if i don't your too stupid to understand what i mean. kill the fucking governor and get it over with." lily screamed at andrea.

"and why don't you just get over it?!" andrea yelled back at her. lilia looked at her menacingly. "what the hell did you just say to me?" lilia asked her, walking towards her slowly. lily threw a punch but andrea kicked her in the shoulder. lilia was already crying so she ran outside, and screamed like she always did. she dropped to her knees and rolled in a ball, sobbing. daryl sat beside her with an arm around her. "daryl, i don't think your my dad yet." lilia wiped her tears and gathered herself. "it's okay hon" daryl hugged her. "write down what you feel, so i can see it." lilia pulled away from him. "you can't see it." she said. "okay." daryl replied.

lilia had gathered herself very well, andrea had left. everyone was happy about that. she mumbled to herself 'i'm not gonna cry about that woman again' over and over talking about her mother. she had killed 3 people already. she was only 8 years old. 8. andrea said she didn't mean to hit lilia before she left but they didn't buy it. "lily, do you wanna come clear outta hospital?" daryl asked her grabbed her hand lightly. "sure, one sec." she said. she grabbed some ibuprofen and washed it down with some water. she put her backpack on and walked with daryl.

it turned out jonah was coming to help everything, and learn more. hershel was also coming to actually tell them what it was. hey all got into a car, lily sat in the back by jonah. "lily how are you doin sweetheart?" hershel asked her. "pretty good surprisingly." lilia looked at her backpack. "well that's good, with yer mom a..." lilia looked at him eyes wide.

"shut up." daryl said. jonah softly chuckled. lilia thought about hershel and how close she was with him, her grandpa died 3 days before the turn, no one really knew how. maybe he got bit, because lilia did find out after 2 months.

when they arrived at a hospital there were like 2 walkers and jonah killed them. it seemed as if everyone was evacuated so they split into 2 teams hershel and daryl, teagan and jonah. jonah and lilia went into a med cabinet but a room? lilia was confused but teagan went in while jonah stayed on guard. there were like twenty walkers and the door was closed! teagan stabbed 4 and ran up on the cabinets. she looked in and found some lidocaine, pain killers. "flu shots?", she grabbed enough for everyone same with all the other vaccines and threw them into her bag and called jonah. "help!" lilia yelled. jonah couldn't get in. "daryl we need help! lilia. is. stuck!" those words scared daryl. he ran quickly to get them, peg leg hershel came with.

"lily what's going on?" daryl said into the door.

"a lot of frikin walkers daryl!" she yelled with a smile.

"jeez lily we're comin in." he replied surprised she was in a good mood. they all came in and worked together kill all the walkers but then someone walked in. a random guy. "that is mine!" the man yelled, lilia grabbed the man's neck and put it against a wall. "shut the hell up!" lilia told him. he did. "what's yer name?" she said her country accent coming out. daryl looked at her proud, as she patted the man down. "caleb, caleb laughlin." the man said nervously.

"kay, stay here don't talk to us again." lilia smiled at him and patted his shoulder as he let out a relieved breath. daryl shot him with an arrow mid forehead. lilia looked at daryl. "what the hell?" she asked him putting her hand out. "what do you mean?" he asked. "he could've hurt us, or you." he continued. "you didn't have to fucking kill him!" she yelled. "hey! what'd i say!" he yelled back. "its fine whatever i found some damn flu shots." lilia said. daryl grabbed her arm with his full hand. "lilia dixon! don't you ever talk to me like that or i swear on my mamas grave you will regret it." lily laughed. daryl looked at her confused. "you sound like shane, daryl." she said. daryl let go and they all walked off to the car. the head back to the prison.

authors note:

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY sorry i'm still depressing i'm gonna skip about a week until next chapter i mean ya know but it will be happy, and she is pretty close to healed.

love you guysss

(omg i'm so lying)

1048 words