047, night changes.

lily was invited for a talk with ezekiel 3 days later. daryl was living there now. she walked into ezekiel's office at the designated time. she knocked on the door. "come on in," he said, she opened the door and sat in the chair.

"i wanted to ask you if you wanted to be on our defense team, we've seen your fighting and we would love to have you." he said, lily smiled. "yeah, sounds cool."

"go to jerry and you will go forward with him." he said. she nodded and saw daryl waiting for her.

"what he say?" he asked. "he wants me on the defense team, i said yeah." she said with a smile. daryl stopped. "wait, no." he said. she dropped her smile. "wait, yeah." she said with an eye roll.

"drop the attitude." he said. "if i don't? are you gonna hit me?" she asked.

"i get it, you've been going through shit, me too. your not the only one. stop being selfish lilia." he said, no one called her that. "that's not what this is about, i have shit to do. bye." she said walking to jerry but daryl grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"stop being a bitch." he said. she smiled sarcastically. "i'll pass." she got out of his grip and walked to jerry.

"hey lily!" he said with a smile. "hi!" she said. "well we are going to deliver something to the saviours, it's cantaloupe. if your on our team you will be coming today." jerry said. "okay, but them damn saviours got a bad taste in fruit." she replied. he laughed and they got into the truck, with a few other guards, ben; henry's older brother, and ezekiel. lily had a gun and knife on her. she leaned her head back onto the wood. her head was stitched and it didn't hurt anymore. as they were driving there was a train of carts, lily got out of the car gun raised.

"what the hell?" a man asked. "it's either a trap or something to get us in trouble." lily shrugged. ezekiel nodded. "just move em."

they moved them and got back into the car. they were met with a sign that said, 'bury me here.' lily was clueless. she was about to learn.

when they arrived to the saviours, there was a few people and this ugly guy. one of them walked over to the trunk. "guys, there's 11. i asked for 12." he said. "no way, i counted." ezekiel said. "not hard enough clearly. i count 11." he said. lily ran over to look, there was 11. he was right. another man pointed a gun at the man daryl yelled at. lily rolled her head back in annoyance. "why the hell would you guys want cantaloupes anyways?" she asked.

the man walked up to her, she didn't move. "why do you have such a big ego?" he asked.

"why do you act like a prick and look like rizzo the rat?" she shot back. "your dead." he said.

"nah, you are you dumb fuck." she said, she stabbed him in the stomach. someone pointed a gun at her. she smiled at them. "you really stand up for that waste of air, dumbass faggo-" before she could even finish that sentence they turned the gun and shot benjamin in the leg. lily yelled. she ran to him.

"ezekiel you got a sewing kit?" she yelled. "yeah." he replied. "jerry, grab my backpack and grab the bottles of pills!" she had ibuprofen and 'sleep aid', aka a sedative.

she picked up the sewing kit. "fuck!" benjamin screamed as lily cleaned his wound.

"i know it hurts stay strong. someone make him comfortable!" she said. jerry handed her sleeping pills. "crush those up and put 'em in his mouth!" she said. "ben it's gonna be gross but only for a second."

they put the pills in his mouth and he fell asleep. "he will be knocked out for a little while." she said, the saviours were gone. she grabbed tweezers out of the first aid kit. she pulled the bullet out of his leg, it hadn't been crushed or anything. she wiped it all with gauze and stitched it up. ezekiel and jerry picked him up, he was pretty light. lily and him were put in the back. she kept an eye on him, he awoke when they got closer to the kingdom, he winced as he woke up, he was in pain, extreme pain. lily gave him some ibuprofen. when they arrived back at the kingdom lily got out first and ran as fast as she possibly could to get henry.