069, the end.

HAHAH I DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT TO END AT 69 😭🙏

lily was in the same room as rosita and eugene. she was holding coco. rositas daughter. she had never held a baby before her, no one except for judith. and that was years ago.

"lily. i need to tell ya somethin'." rosita said, a tear in her eye and that look on her face that something bad had happened. lily knew that she had gone out and almost got herself killed, everyone had.

"did ya?" she asked, she had gotten thi look before, from carl. she was really hoping and praying rosita was okay. rosita nodded. lily looked at her tears welling up in her eyes. she tried to blink them back bu she couldn't.

"you cant tell anyone," lily looked at her close to sobbing, she had this desperate look on her face. "i need you to."

"i cant." lily said, looking at her with a very sad look. "you are lilia fuckin dixon you can keep your shit together." rosita told her, she nodded, wiped her tears and closed her eyes. rosita was one of her last people she had, she had been there for so long, she had helped her through so much it couldn't end now.

the morning after, everyone ate together and lily didn't join, she just didn't want to, she sat upstairs with negan, she wanted to catch up with him, she did so. they talked about dumb stuff like they always did, negan was a terrible person, he wasn't now, but clearly no one else knew that. they were sitting outside talking when she looked up in the window and saw daryl giving her the disappointed look, she care if he didn't want them being friends it was too late

later that day she went outside, maggie joined her. she had asked her to.

"maggie, i wanna talk to you because i really care 'bout ya, i ave been an asshol and i'm sorry, but i couldn't hate negan for any longer, i couldn't do it, i just can't hold grudges. but maggie i don't think your a bad person for hatin' him. i understand you loved him, i loved him and jonah. they were amazin'. i just want ya to talk to negan, im sorry, for everything."  lily said, taking a short pause. "mags."

"i forgive you my love." maggie said, lily got up and walked to rosita, she was laying in bed. lily sat beside her. eugene and everyone else was around her too. lily didn't cry, she was numb and in shock. she looked at rosita's eyes. she was on the verge of tears. they had just grabbed coco from her.

"i love you." lily said. everyone gave them a moment alone. rosita had tears running down her face.

"maybe in another universe rose?" she asked. "in another universe lily." she replied, a very sad look on her face.

"im so happy it was you in the end." rosita told her.

"i'll see you soon." lily said, as the light was lost in rosita's eyes tears began to run down her face. she couldn't breathe anymore. daryl grabbed her hand and they sat down, daryl calmed her down pretty quick.

she sat with daryl for a while after that, she didn't talk to anyone. she didn't care what people had to say

1 year later

lilia, now 16, almost 17. she was with negan now. she and daryl had went there separate ways, it took some convincing but daryl knew in the end she would be just fine. she had said her farewells to everyone and she was off wherever she was going. she didn't know what she was going to do now. but that was for the future. she saw a note her in her pocket, when she read it, it was from judith. 'you deserve a happy ending too.' she really did. lily dixon was still a kid in the end, she really did deserve a very happy life.

lets see where this goes.

last, and final authors note.

it was so nice writing this book with you, i hope you had a decent time reading it. ended it off with a short chapter. thank you for reading this for so long. i love you, have a wonderful day.

724 words.