052, hatred.

maggie had found out lily had told negan she didn't hate him, but she had told all of hilltop she had forgiven him. that did not end well.

"how could you forgive that monster!?" a hilltop resident screamed at her. she didn't say anything. he threw a punch and she ducked. "what is wrong with you!?" another woman shouted.

"so you won't say anything!?" the man screamed again. "seems you could have a whole conversation with negan!"

he uppercutted her making her fall to the ground, she hit her head on the cement. she winced but got back up.

"you guys are so pressed over what? there is no point for you guys to be beating my ass because i told someone i didn't hate them. maggie's a damn liar i didn't forgive him. but if i did you guys doing this would be so dumb. learn to mind your own business god dammit." she screamed walking to daryl's cabin, she had some blood on her head but when she walked in daryl saw it. "what happened?"

"someone punched me for 'forgiven negan' and i hit my head." she said. his eyes widened. "who?"

"rodney and his little friend jeremy." lily said feeling the back of her head. "okay-" daryl said grabbing the door nob.

"dad. please don't go." she said. "i need him to get what he deserves." he said. "don't you think they hate me enough? my daddy going to save me isn't going to help me." she said.

"i'm goin." he said, lily didn't argue, she'd deal with this later. she took a quick power nap until someone banged on her door waking her up.

"we need to go! now!" a boy named gage screamed. they both ran to someone who had a knife around daryl's throat. he had killed jeremy. jeremy's dad was the one that had a knife around his neck. lilys eyebrows raised as soon as she saw the sight she grabbed her gun and pointed it at jeremy's dads head.

"let go of him!" lily screamed. "stop it." daryl said, "i got this."  he didn't have this, but lily did she always did, she nodded her head and without anyone noticing she walked behind the man. she pressed into his eye sockets with her two index fingers, he screamed as she pulled him back. she pushed him onto the ground holding his head down into the cement. "see how it feels! to go through pain! yeah, now you do. so does your son, in hell." lily screamed it him he tried to jump up because of the snarky comment, she grabbed his neck and pushed it slightly, daryl and everyone else that was watching were just standing there not moving.

"don't screw with a fuckin dixon." she said getting up and walking backwards slowly. ezekiel grabbed her, he had been staying there with his group, hilltop was the only one unharmed from the saviour attack. ezekiel grabbed her wrist and brought her to the side.

"why would you kill someone like that?!" he whisper shouted. she didn't reply. "i don't know what is wrong with you but whatever it is suck it up."

"don't tell me to suck it up." she said. "you need to learn to handle your anger." he said soothingly. "you're so stupid. your not a damn king drop the act and learn how to survive, i'm 9 and i'm old enough to know that." she said rolling her eyes. "what's wrong lilia?" he asked sincere, "i think you know what's wrong, i'm tired of people asking me that." she shook out of the grip and walked to daryl's trailer. he was already there.

"you good dad?" she asked. "yeah i'm fine, what bout you?" he replied relieved to see her. "i'm okay." she said sitting down. "what ezekiel have to say?" he asked.

"i need to control my anger. he doesn't understand dad. no one does." she said. "you okay, really?" he asked.

"no." she said, she wasn't okay. she needed her brother. "it's all gonna be okay, i promise baby." daryl said, she nodded and walked out. henry was sitting on the bench. she sat beside him.

"you doing okay babe?" he asked. "i guess." she said leaning her head on his shoulder. "i'm here for you okay." he said playing with her hair. "okay, i love you." she said. "love you too." henry said letting her go. she walked back into her room and saw jonah. "your such a hoe! you're already over me, you already tellin other people you love 'em!" 'jonah' yelled at her.

"your not real." she said. "i know." the ghost calmed. "i love you okay," he said "don't forget it."

"i love you too." she said, she laid on her bed. she fell asleep, she slept well that night.

while lily slept almost everyone went and attacked he saviours, they didn't tell her because they needed to keep her safe, they were going to bring her next time.

when she awoke rick was at her door. "hey rick." she said rubbing her eyes. "cmon, we are going to attack." he said grabbing her hand, she grabbed her gun and knife and jumped into the car. she was handed a machine gun, she smiled she had only used this on the governor.

when they arrived they walked in a big grass field. they heard speakers circle around them. she raised her gun and heard negan. they all walked up the hill, all the saviours were about to kill them but they all shot... themselves? it turned out eugene had rigged the bullets to shoot backwards, smart. a lot happened, lily didn't know how to explain it but a lot of gunshots were involved. she was standing in front of negan.

"your dead dixon." he said, he changed character.

"please just give me ten seconds." she said weak and out of breath. "no!" he shouted losing air.

"just ten seconds for carl." he said. "ten." negan replied.

"carl said before he died that he wanted peace, for rick for me for you negan. that was his dying wish, he was just a kid negan." she replied. some tears fell out of negans eyes. lily almost fell to the ground her legs hurt a good bit. rick jumped in front of him and cut his throat. lily backed up. she didn't want negan to die, but he was about to, she couldn't stop it.

"save him." rick said. "that makes no sense for you to slit his throat then save him but okay, i'm not complaining." she whispered to herself. maggie tried to kill him, that dumbass.

authors note

i hate this book sm but yk i don't have anything else to do sooooooooo

im backk rereading rn and im in love with this chapter

1142 words