065, payback.

everyone had had to go to some kind of hospital because hilltop was in flames from an attack. i'll talk about that later though. an unthinkable amount of walkers and whisperers she took a look outside. "damn it." she said to herself.

"it's okay kid." negan said. she looked at him. "it's not negan, you know that." she replied.

"hey, i'm really sorry about your friend." he said. "it doesn't matter anymore." she closed the curtain to the window.

"hey. you know what terms we're on right now, right?" she asked. "yeah." he said. "that's all that matters because clearly no one else does." negan grabbed her arm gently.

"lily." he said looking at her. "you don't always have to be the hero." she nodded. he got up and walked to lydia. lily just sat there, daryl was out there getting stuff, honestly he never told lily where he was going.

he walked up to her giving her a whisperer mask. she put it on and they stood there for a bit, waiting for their queue. then they joined the walkers, lilia began to breathe deeply, she just needed to keep her cool. they were walking with the dead. daryl walked one way lily walked alone, that was very risky but she didn't care. daryl didn't notice she was gone. she made it through very fast she basically ran through it and no one noticed, a very near death experience. a few whisperers and walkers walked towards her. in all she killed 3 whisperers and 8 walkers then got out. she grabbed her knife and cleaned the blood off of it then looked over and saw all the walkers, so many walkers.

she grabbed her mask and ripped it apart, she never wanted to think about these horrendous people ever again. negan and daryl were near her and negan was grabbed by beta, lily just sat there. he'd be fine. then daryl jumped in and she got up with her knives. that is what triggered her.

"hey asshole!" she screamed. he growled for some reason? what was he a damn dog? she smiled handing daryl her knives he stabbed him in the eyes. she flipped him off while he died.

"do you know who that fucker was?" he asked. "yeah nobody." daryl replied. lily laughed.

"why weren't you here!?" he said coming to his senses. "i got through em." she said, shrugging. "you scared the shit out of me."

"yeah sure i did." she said rolling her eyes. "you were too scared so you ran off." daryl said growing mad. "you really wanna talk about people running off!?" lily said walking towards him

"do not bring that up!" he screamed. "don't bring it up!? you want me to leave that behind me like nothing happened so you can act like a saint." she looked at him.

"no one is ever going to want you." daryl said. "what?" she asked. "you heard me. you're a goddamn asshole to everyone here. you've bugged me ever since i found you. i never fuckin' wanted you!"

"that's what this is? i'm an inconvenience to you? i thought we were done with this 7 years ago. you used to tell me that you understood i had trauma but i needed to suck it up. but you are the one who needs to suck it up." she said a tear running down her face.

"all you do is cry and complain about your little friends dying. but then moving on, remember jonah and henry and carl and cali? and glenn and enid and beth and dale and your brother. yeah now you don't care about any of em because your over em! you just found new friends and a new boyfriend you whore." he said. lily hid the fact she just felt like she just got stabbed. she took a step back.

"you really think you did something by saying that? i've been called things like that my whole life. daryl it's obvious you never wanted me. why don't you just stop talking to me and go back to your little girlfriend." lily said.

"girlfriend?" daryl asked. "you know the bitch i'm talking about. leah shaw." she said.

"how do you know about her?" daryl asked. "your funny. where did you get dog from? i've talked to people and they told me why you were actually out there for so long." she replied beginning to walking away. "lily." he said. she turned tears in her eyes. "your just like your fucking mom." she punched him in the face. he walked towards her quickly grabbing her arm. "hey man." negan said.

"stay the fuck out of this!" daryl screamed louder then lily had ever heard him. negan put his hands up. "your old enough to know how to deal with your anger. quit takin it out on me!"

"you started this." lily said smiling sarcastically. daryl used all his strength to push his finger into her arm. she didn't flinch. she had grown some self control, she knew how to do this now.

"i fuckin hate you." he told her. "i love you too." she didn't hate him. "sorry i punched you, if you hate me so much, i won't come back. goodbye. forever." she said showing the peace sign. negan followed her, she just kept walking for about a quarter mile. "negan." she said saying the first word.

"yeah?" he asked. "thanks for everything. but i don't need protection. no offense. stay safe, build a family, have a nice time." she paused breathing deeply. "sorry jonah and glenn," she said looking up. "i forgive you negan."

she put her hand out, he shook it. "bye." she said. judith had followed her, somehow. rj was with. this was about 10 minutes later. "where are you going?" judith asked. "i'm leaving. you can ask daryl." she said. "please-"

"rj. judith. stay safe for me okay. i might be back at some point, i probably will. never forget that i love you guys. if rick ever comes back. tell him i'll be back for him. i love both of you so much." she said. "bye kiddos."

"bye lia." judith said tears welling up in her eyes. lily walked off.

it was gonna be a bit.

authors note 😣😔

i really don't wanna write the commonwealth so we will be back!

1060 words