Chapter 19 Tanuki

With Naruto, Eve and Gaara:

Eve Pov:

Okay I will admit it. That guy is tough. Not because he has loads of chakra that even surpasses mine but because if he actually trained he would become a one man army. His defence of sand is hard to penetrate with wind jutsu and I don't know any strong lighting jutsu that can pierce it and don't kill him. And I would just waste my chakra now if I would use my magnet style, yes I can make him slower but I can't use the five element seal due to the sand protection. And I can't fight the bloody Ichibi. Not with just my magnet release.

"Get away from me." Gaara shouted in a demonic voice that betrayed fear?!

"Then stop this madness and give up. We will even let you go if you don't attack the village." Naruto said. It seems he still cares for Gaara since he has a similar past. Good for him. Making friends is important and having loved ones close is even more so.

I looked at him sceptically but did not say anything against his decision. It is his village that is in danger. "I, I, I will have your blood Uzumaki." Gaara shouted and covered himself with more sand.

"Shit Naruto were you taught your fathers original technique?" I asked him.

"So you really knew. Yes I was but why not tell me just then?" He asked.

"You were naïve back then. And personally while I think he was a great shinobi and Kage he was a miserable father who chose his son to suffer. This is not the Uzumaki way. And don't forget that he wanted you to be seen as a hero, meaning your status would have to have been revealed. So he was naïve as well and didn't think about your wellbeing but put it after the village."

"Rasengan." Naruto shouted and pushed the Rasengan into Gaara's shell of sand. The sand parted but the Jutsu did not hit him. I can't hit him with it. The sand is recovering before I can grind through."

"Water style: Raging waves." With my command a wave of water rushed at Gaara and socked his sand, making it slower. "This should help. Lightning style: Electromagnetic murder."

A burst of electricity burst forth and locked on to the minerals that were connected through the water in the sand. Immediately the electricity travelled over the sand construct and shocked Gaara to the core. But it was not enough and this became abundantly clear by what he did next.

He cried out and sand gathered not only out of his cord but also from around the area. The sand gathered into one form I dreaded. "Sh*t." I shouted out.

"What is he doing?" Naruto asked bewildered and shocked.

"He is letting Shukaku out."

Naruto's eyes widened and he began to sweat. "Feigning Sleep Technique." Gaara shouted and he slumped forward.

"I am free, finally free. Come here puny humans. I will squash you beneath my foot like the ants you are." Shukaku shouted in his high-pitched voice.

"You need to get help. I can't deal with him. I am not yet proficient enough in my magnet release to stop Shukaku."

"Got it. "Summoning jutsu." Naruto shouted after biting his thumb and going through the required handseals.

After a poof of smoke he stood on the head of Gamabunta. "Ey Gaki what did you bring me here for?" The toad boss asked.

"Well to fight him, or at least to help me fight him." Naruto said as if he was talking about the weather.

"Are you crazy? I already thought the Kyubi and it ripped me a new one. And now you want me to help you fight the one tails? As crazy as your old man." The toad grumbled but complied.

He then jumped forward and cut of Shukaku's arm. A moment later he jumped back but the arm was already regenerating. This continued for some time. Gamabunta attacking and retreating. He attacked with all kind of attacks but sadly Naruto couldn't help much since he had no fire affinity to ignite the toad oil. He could just help with wind attacks from time to time or divert the attention with shadowclones.

"Gaki I need to pin him down so that you can get to that sleeping kid on the tanuki's head. I need something with claws." Gamabunta complained.

"Summoning jutsu." Sounded out through the battlefield and another poof of smoke was created and out of it came a figure only slightly smaller then Gamabunta. He had eight legs, four on each side, two gigantic pincers and one ominous stinger connected to a tail. And all that power was safely protected by an armour made out of chitin and had a pitch black colour. All in all that creature seemed just horrifying. "Lord Sutinga I am in need of your assistance. I am facing the one tailed beast and I need you to help me pin him down."

"Eve my little girl. It has been some time. And I would love to fight this arrogant chakra construct once more to show him who the true masters of the deserts are." He exclaimed and began to move towards the hunk of sand.

When he reached the enemy he grabbed his arms with his pincers and I created several metal whips that constricted his movement and held him down. "Get him Naruto."

And I was not disappointed. Gamabunta seemed to enjoy it even as he threw Naruto at the tanuki's head. After the screaming and cursing stopped he rushed towards Gaara and delivered him a devastating punch, waking him up and banishing Shukaku back into the seal.

"No, no I will not be sealed again. I will get kill you damned Kyubi container." Shukaku proclaimed but vanished immediate after.

When we approached a defeated Gaara he retreated in fear. "No you will not end my existence. I will not be-" But I stopped him.

"Calm down Gaara." I tried to say as clam and kind as possible. "We are not going to kill you. And why should I?"

"Because I was trying to kill you." He said in a deadpan.

"Well okay you got me there. But we are family." He seemed confused. "Look you and your family have the potential to awaken the magnet style. And everyone that has that style is descended form the first Kazekage who was the first one to awaken this bloodline. But you are different. Just look at you. You are not manipulating magnetic forces but you are manipulating sand itself. You have unlocked a complete new bloodline. One that can be even stronger then the magnet style." I said loosing myself in my talks like always.

"What Eve wanted to say is that we wont kill you. We just wanted to stop you from destroying the village and helping you escape from here." Naruto chimed in.

"But why. I have no relation to you Uzumaki." Gaara said to Naruto.

"There you are wrong. We bear the same burden. I know about your pain, your loneliness and the betrayal. I am just like you. I hold the nine tails. I was ignored, beaten and insulted by the villagers, while the higher powers wanted to use me and manipulated me. Only through the help of my family was I able to become who I was today. And you can too. You can become truly powerful starting to get closer to your siblings. Keeping those you care about safe is the way to do that." Naruto said passionate.

"How do you do it? How do you handle their stares?" Gaara asked Naruto.

"Seven months ago I would have told you to forget and forgive them and prove them wrong. Do everything to gain their acceptance but today I have to say something different. Be yourself, don't try to prove anything but keep those you care about close. Cherrish them and fight for them since only they matter ignore the rest since they don't matter." Naruto proclaimed and then Kankuro and Temari arrived with Karin and Angel close behind.

"Gaara we need to go." Said both of his siblings.

He nodded and then smiled at them. "Temari, Kankuro I am sorry for treating you like I did." He said and slumped into their arms.

"Hey Gaara I will come over sometimes and talk about your sand style. Also I will try my best to improve your seal or force Jiraya to create a new one for you." I said gleefully.

He just smiled and nodded. And with that the attack on Konoha was as good as over. But we of course continued to drive the rest of.