Chapter 11 The chunin exams

Eve Pov:

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean you three are strong but is it wise to go to Konoha? You threatened the entire village to take away the son of the fourth and their jinchuriki wf they don' abide by your demands. It might not be an act of war but the danger level is equally high." Haku tried to explain and make us stay.

"Calm down Haku I believe that there is a good reason why she wanted to go to Konoha." Karin said. "There is a reason right?!"

"Yes for one if we don't appear there the senile monkey wouldn't take us seriously and potentially keep the secret from Naruto. Also who the hell is strong enough to beat us in the chunin exams, I know that there might be some powerful opponents but we are powerful on our own and dangerous when fighting together."

Naruto Pov:

When I look back over the last five months I only have to say one thing. I hate you Kakashi and thank you Eve.

After the beat down from Eve, well not physically but mentally my eyes were opened. It isn't like Haku was wrong in any way but that there are just very few true precious people. There is Iruka who helped me learn everything that I didn't learn during the academy. He truly cares about me and then there are the Ichiraku's. About the others I don't know. Kakashi might but he is still uncertain and the Hokage well he might have thought it was a good decision but he lost any trust from me and will never regain any of it.

But then there is Kakashi who started training our team for real after the Wave mission. Sakura is still rather weak but Sasuke and I made great progress. Or at least I would like to say so. While I trained from morning to evening with several hundred shadow clones to get all kinds of training done he was just doing what he could on his own.

Don't misunderstand me but his taijutsu got better he gained some ninjutsu about lighting and fire and some genjutsu. He learned most but he still hasn't mastered it. Also something I figured out is that he can't copy my jutsu when I use less handseals. There was a note left by Eve in the book about the laws of Konoha.

Now to my training. I am training with weights. I am currently wearing an additional 60 kilos on my body. Ten on each limb and 20 on the torso. The best part is that I can remove them with a pulse of chakra since they are chakra weights.

I am not too talented in kenjutsu but I am learning it then he wanted me to learn two taijutsu styles which I fused into one since I learned them at the same time. I can not cast genjutsu but I can break several and then there if fuinjutsu. I honestly don't understand what everyone is talking about when they say it is the most complicated ninja art. It is easy but my clan was known to use it. Maybe it flows through my blood?! Lastly there is ninjutsu. I have a wind affinity and also learned basic water jutsu. My wind affinity is rather strong and is completely learned I now have a repertoire of ten wind jutsu and two water jutsu, even tough I haven't finished the exercise to soak a leaf. And soon the chunin exams will begin. Kakashi sensei told us that is the reason why we stopped taking missions and started training for real. The other teams don't know about our training since we were forbidden from talking about it.

Just then I heard a boy screaming. And even if I am on bad terms with the villagers I wouldn't want a child to suffer. At least not at long as the child did not deserve it. I mean punishment for acting out is sometimes a must.

When I turned the corner I could see Sakura and Konohamaru. While Sakura stood there afraid the Hokage's grandson was grabbed by the collar by a Suna ninja that looks a lot like a cat.

Even tough I didn't want to intervene I knew I had to do something or else there are going to be problems. I body flickered between Sakura and Konohamaru and dragged him away from the catlike ninja. "Hey cat guy I know why you are here but that is no reason to just assault civilians."

"Get out of here blondie I was just teaching manners to the brat behind you. Now hand him over he has to pay for bumping into me." He said.

"Konohamaru what do you do when you accidentally hit someone?"

"Sorry sir." He said meekly.

"Also whoever you are. It is not wise to attack the grandson of the third Hokage is such a manner. Suna and Konoha might be allies but that can change when you attack someone of such stature."

The girl next to the guy punched him into the side in obvious anger. Just then another smaller person appeared in a swirl of sand in front of them. "Kankuro you are a disgrace. Do that one more time and I will kill you brother or not."

"Y-yes G-Gaara." Kankoru stammered out.

"You who are you?" The redhead asked.

"Isn't it polite to introduce yourself first?"

"My name is Gaara of the sand."

"Naruto Uzumaki."

The day of the exam:

Eve Pov:

We have already been in Konoha for a few days and some annoying ANBU were stalking us. And no we aren't wearing our normal attire. Yes it is still black since we would be in the forest of death and killing with black clothes are easier. But we should not let them see our true selves just yet.

So we are all wearing black cloaks with hoods and under them black protective clothes. Our weapons were hidden inside our storage seals so that no one would see them. But now is the day of the exam. "Why exactly are we doing that again?" Tayuya asked annoyed by the stares.

"First for Naruto and secondly the finals are visited by several clients which we can gain. Also we will show our true equipment and abilities during the finals and not before that. Meaning end your fights quickly and don't use flashy jutsu."

"Understood. Is killing allowed?" Karin asked.

"I am not sure but I believe it is but it is frowned upon. Meaning if you can knock them out in a fast and smooth movement then everything will be perfect. But if you have to kill them, then do so. I would also say that it depends on the situation. But let's worry about that when we are there."

We entered the academy and walked passed the chunin not looking even at the door with the number 301. Hell do they think we are dumb enough to not realise we are on the second floor. When we entered the room where the Konoha rookies were talking to kabuto we ignored them. But then Naruto had to say it. "Say Kabuto what do you have on these three?"

I shot a glare at him and he jerked back. Kabuto looked at us and went through his cards. Again and again. "Nothing. They are not from any village or at least my info-ninja cards don't have anything on them." He said confused.

"Hi my name is Kiba would you be my g-" Kiba began.

""No."" We said at the same time and Angel hissed at him.

Surprised by the killing intent coming from the little feline Akamaru hid himself in Kiba's jacket. We then sat down and waited for the test to begin. And begin it did. Ibiki did his normal test and then he also did his mind games. And also this time both Hinata and Sakura wanted to give up and Naruto held his speech, stopping them from giving up.