Chapter 32 War effort

Eve Pov:

It has been hectic three months but until now there was no obvious movement of Obito or Sasuke.

Naruto was injected with the cells of white Zetsu but nothing really changed. He looked the exact same. The only things different were his chakra. It was slightly denser and he could use the wood style after several hours of training with shadow clones.

He has mastered it and can use several high-level as well as low-level jutsu. His ability to use nature chakra helped immensely and he somehow learned to use a new sage mode. He still had the orange pigmentations but they looked different. (Just like Hashirama in orange.) He mastered Kurama's chakra as well. But the best thing are his chakra chains. They are now green, just a stage under mine.

The united shinobi troops were trained and were creating many military bases. I was tasked with informing the smaller shinobi villages and gain their support which I did successfully. I also handed out the seals and gave chakra replenish seals to the army as well.

I gained the title of shadow or honorary Kage. While I am part of the strategy department I am also meant to lead my own Strikeforce. It isn't as large as the one of Gaara or as powerful as the five Kages but it was meant to help wherever they needed help. My Strikeforce was made out of people I know very well. I had Zabuza, Haku, my family (including Angel) as well as the captured Suigetsu and Yugo on my team. After some heart to heart they joined, mostly because Suigetsu had no reason to say no and Yugo because I had a way to control his rage.

So now on our way to an outpost I got a message from Pakkun. He appeared and looked at us with hie regular look. "Kakashi sends me. The Kages want all of you to go to the HQ. And as soon as possible."

I nodded. "Is Kakashi there?"

"Yes he is." He answered.

I nodded. Everyone put their hands on my shoulders and a crimson flash later we were gone. When we arrived at the council we stood at the ready. "Why were we called here?"

It was Tsunade who answered. "The first white Zetsu were sighted. We also learned that several animated ninja were sighted. They were no danger. Can you explain that?"

"Most likely they were failures. Orochimaru and Kabuto must have searched for specific DNA but I doubt they found the real deal every time. And why waste potential warriors if they can be used as distraction. Just seal them like we talked about."

"They were already sealed away and stored somewhere safe. We want you to start looking for them and take them out. The troops will soon we dispatched. We will defeat them before the war can truly begin." Tsunade said and we left the council to do our designated duties. Help wherever help is needed and kill as many Zetsu as we can.

Our first stop was a small battlefield with several known faces. Hinata was there as well as Neji. We activated our seals. I created a shadow clone which was spreading its senses into the ground to the metals and started absorbing the chakra from all around it. While we destroyed the obvious Zetsu one of them being Hinata the clone finished its preparations and dispelled.

Immediately my senses grew stronger and I could literally see everything in a radius of several hundred meters. The only clear thing that changed were silver glowing markings around my eyes. The markings were sharp. Like two curved blades that were over my eyes. The only difference was that my skin turned a little bit silver but it was nearly undetectable unless someone was paying attention.

And for the first time I used all of my abilities on my enemies. "Sage art: Magnet style: Forest of death." I shouted and created hundreds if not thousands of metal spikes that pierced the Zetsu disguised as normal people. And because of the natural energy they reverted back to their normal appearance. "Is everyone alright?"

I knew it was stupid but I just had to ask. I also knew about the wounded but I couldn't help myself. Soon several cries for help were shouted and my team began to heal the wounded. Zabuza waited or helped us in first aid but didn't do much more. Suigetsu and Yugo looked on or started talking with the ones who knew what exactly happened. Most likely to deliver the information to the higher ups.

Several hours later we have regained our chakra and were enough rested to continue. But we told the battalion to retreat for now and regroup with others, while making sure that the dead bodies were treated with respect.

"So there are Zetsu as of now. But I don't see any reincarnated shinobi. Are you sure about that brat?" Zabuza commented.

"Sure no. But I am very certain. Hurry up I can feel Kakashi nearby he seems to have several enemies. Enemies at his level at that. Well no that is wrong they are weaker but not by much."

"Then let us land a helping hand to the copy ninja." Zabuza said while smirking with his sharpened teeth showing. Everyone agreed with his statement and hurried on.

When we arrived we saw Kakashi along with Guy and mini Guy fighting off several ninja with bloodlines. At first I was surprised thinking that I felt more chakra signatures but then understood. Out of the coffins behind us walked out all of the seven swordsman last generation.

"Kakashi we are here to help." I said while punching a Chidori through my first opponent.

"Thank the gods. But you should not wait too long. I got information not too long ago that Gaara as well as Darui has met severe challenges. And I doubt they can stand against them." I looked at him not believing what he just said. "Temari and Gaara are the only S-rank there and they face at least three S-rank. Darui met the silver and golden brothers as well as two other strong opponents. They try to seal them as far as I know but I can't say how successful they are." He informed.

"Zabuza, Haku you stay here and help them. Yugo and Suigetsu you help Zabuza. I think that would be the perfect opportunity to earn your sword right Suigetsu."

"You are right boss." He shouted.

"Fu, Tayuya, Karin, Angel you four will help Darui. Make sure they are successful. Use all your trump cards if necessary but most importantly stay safe. I will help Gaara."

"Wait you are going on your own?" Fu asked.

"Yes. I am good in every ninja art and we don't know what kind of enemy we will be facing so I am the best choice, while you balance each other out and know at least two enemies. Kick their asses." I said and flew away with my crow wings.

"It seems it is just us now. Get ready boys. Those guys are no pushovers." Zabuza warned and engaged his friends turned enemies.