Chapter 3 The disaster

Eve Pov:

Huh I am nine years old. Today is my birthday. It is the 21 of June. Yes I am nine years old and I have been trained for the past four years in about everything. I was trained in using my sharingan even tough it was difficult at first. But soon we got the hang of it. Mom taught me sealing up to level five and I created my own resistance seal which affects the entire body. She taught me taijutsu, kenjutsu, genjutsu with and without the sharingan, ninjutsu for my wind and lightning affinity as well as jutsu without an element and lastly she started teaching me medical jutsu.

All in all I am well rounded and mom said that I am a solid genin in abilities, if not equivalent to a fresh chunin, which would place me at low C-rank for the danger level. But kenjutsu and ninjutsu along with fuinjutsu are my favourite since my affinity is wind and it is considered the most dangerous affinity as well as the rarest.

I can use five wind and five lightning jutsu as well as ten none elemental jutsu. And right now I am coming from my training in wind manipulation. I nearly got the waterfall split in two. Also I was able to get all three tomoe and can now copy any jutsu as long as there is no bloodline involved.

I opened the door and walked into the living room just to see mom sitting there bleeding and two men standing over her. I could feel my breath hitch while I tried to analyse the situation.

"Ah look here. Who are you little girl." On of them sneered.

I looked at him and could see a headband with a note on it. "Eve run. They are-" But mom didn't get another word in because the second one stabbed from the back into the chest. I saw my mother's pleading eyes, the light slowly leaving her.

"Nooooooo." I shouted while crouching down. And like someone was using several invisible hands the one who killed my mother was pierced by several sharp objects.

"Wh-what is going on." The second one asked but I didn't let him get any further with his throught and looked at him with blazing red eyes. My three tomoe were circling the eyes until the shape change.

"Kamui." I shouted and could see how half of him got ripped away, leaving all five extremities but no torso there to fall to the ground.

But I couldn't think of much more since I lost consciousness.

When I came back I looked around to see the mess and my mother's corpse. "Nonononononono. No mom d-don't leave me. Please. Mom." I sobbed and held her in my arms for what felt like hours until my tears ran dry. I brought the two bodies outside and used a grand fireball that I copied some time ago to get rid of them.

I then stored mother's body in a prisoner scroll and brought her to the clearing we loved to go and buried her with all the respect I could. I placed as many seals as possible on her grave so that it would not be disturbed.

Lastly I returned home and started packing everything up. I looked around and made sure I had everything.

During the last few years I made preparations to become a ninja, or a ronin since I wouldn't join a village. I was designing my own clothes and equipment. I knew about a famous and successful series of games. They used some kind of blade that I tried to recreate with fuinjutsu but I had only limited success. But after seeing the corpse of the person that killed my mother I realised something.

Short flashback start:

I looked at the bodies and nearly threw up but held it in. I needed to see this. After all I would most likely do that more often in the future. But how did they die.

"Well one is ripped apart." I light went on inside my head and I looked into the nearest mirror and sent large amounts of chakra into my eyes and I was right. I had the mangekyo. But it looked strange like it was more then just one pattern. It was similar to Obito's and Madara's. Wait Obito's and Madara's mangekyo were similar. Maybe they are related. Anyway mine is like Obito's but have the red dot on each stretched tomoe. Just like Madara.

"And I guess I also have Kamui. I must have ripped that guy to pieces with this technique." I then looked to the other and he was not in a better situation. He was literally punctured by all kind of pointy metal objects. I then got curious and lifted my hand over one of them and tried to wield a knife to fly into my hand.

And not even a moment later it flew into it. "So my eye colour is from the Kazekage. I believe he also had golden eyes just like me.

Short Flashback End:

What if I can create a seal that is based on my magnet release. Could I create a hidden blade or maybe several with my magnet release? That would be awesome.

And while walking out of the house with everything stored inside stasis scrolls to preserve food and all utensils I made my way towards a new destination. 

(This will be her outfit, except that her leg protection from behind is divided in two up to the hip and the hood will have a triangular form in the middle (Like Ezio)

(This will be her outfit, except that her leg protection from behind is divided in two up to the hip and the hood will have a triangular form in the middle (Like Ezio). She will wear no grey but only black with some red. Her blade is black and sharp on both sides. Plus she has a tanto. She does not wear any armour on her arms or shoulders.)

Author's Note: I believe that Orochimaru brought the third Kazekage back to life so he should have had his DNA. Plus in this fanfiction Madara had a child, which was Obito's and Shisui's mother. Yes Obito and Shisui are brothers (I don't know if that is true but here it is) and due to their relationship with Madara they don't go blind. In my mind if an ancestor like Madara to Obito has the EMS then their descendants don't go blind either. So no Eve won't go blind, she also does not know from whom she has the Uchiha DNA (Which would be Shisui.), but she will not overuse her EMS since it still puts a lot of stress on the body.