Chapter 1 Childhood

MC Pov:

It has been quite a strange phenomenon. And I can't explain it in any other way except that I was somehow reincarnated into some child's body. At first I was ecstatic but then I was fearful and at the same time guilty. What if I killed the person of this body or what if I have just supressed her and one day she will come back and supress me?

But none the less I was having a good life. I live a sheltered life and did not get many information about the world even tough I showed my mother that I was smart from the start. The only thing I learned is that I was reborn in Japan, since everyone including my mother is talking that language.

Luckily for me I can talk Japanese since I wanted to learn it to watch my most loved series Naruto with its original voices. But I still lack some basic knowledge. Namely I had to learn how to dress with the clothes that are native to Asian culture, how to eat with chopsticks, how to write the characters correctly and some more basic things.

But there seemed to be also some lights in this constant repetitive life. Namely my mother. She is very kind but also somehow strict, but she always says that family is the most important thing in life and that if I would ever find any family of mine then I should use any trick I can to make sure they are safe.

As for my father, well my mother always says that he is an evil man and I should run if I see him or anyone who works for him. She never told me his name in fear of me spilling it to anyone, but her description made it clear who he was. Orochimaru of the Sanin, tough I believe he isn't my real father since I have mostly my mother's features except the eyes. I have red or crimson hair, light skin and golden eyes. My chakra was very warm and not like his vile chakra that was described in the anime or mange.

Also that brings me to my next conclusion. I am most likely one of his experiments. I believe my mother was used as a base and then more things were added to her DNA and so I was created. This means I am in the Naruto universe and I am most likely nearly a full-blooded Uzumaki. The only thing I don't understand is why I wasn't mentioned in the novel. Did I die before the novel even started?

If I remember correctly Uzumaki have large chakra reserves and warm chakra, tough mine is not as warm as my mothers it is still very warm and potent. Not to forget my red hair. And she teaches me writing like it is an art and I need to be able to write everything perfectly. Most likely to teach me fuinjutsu.

"Eve come here." Mom shouted. Yes she gave me the name Eve Uzumaki.

"Coming." I said and ran down the corridor to get outside. "What is it mom?" She smiled gently but with a hint of sadness. 'Is she going to leave?'

"Eve my baby girl. You know that I said I would train you in our clans art?!" She asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Great because today we will begin with it. But first I want to know from you what was our clan known for?" She demanded.

"The Uzumaki clan was known for several things. For one their large chakra reserves, which caused the chakra to be dense as well and give us longer lifespans. We heal faster and have awakened several bloodlines. We are natural born sensers due to our large chakra reserves. We are also known for our powers with the sword.

Now to the bloodlines. The Uzumaki clan has a special sensory ability that awakens very rarely and is equally powerful. The Uzumaki are naturally good at fuinjutsu. We can awaken the bloodline to share our lifespan through a bite and heal others, tough this is considered more of a curse. Lastly there are the chakra chains. Any Uzumaki can change their chakra or at least a part of it and with that can create chakra chains. But it is considered a rare ability since even if it is usable not many are proficient in their usage and the chains are not learned often since seals are just as useful. Did I miss anything?"

"Except our connections to the other clans and villages no. Now sit down and meditate. Today you will unlock your chakra. Yes I know that you can feel it already which will make it easier to awaken it but you will have to awaken it to use anything of importance." She reprimanded before I could even say anything.

Slightly pouting I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes. It did not take long until I found my chakra and willed it to awaken, I guess I didn't even take half an hour. I looked at my mother and she nodded approvingly at my progress. "Well done Eve. Now I have two things I want you to do and some things to remember." She lectured.

"Yes mom."

"First of all the basics are very important but you should never listen to others. For an example if you can't do the basics but can do the more advanced techniques then there is most likely a reason for that. And secondly use all you can. As a ninja or a person in general you should use whatever you can and don't let anyone tell you that you used something unfair. The only fair thing in this world is death, it gets to all of us. Now take this. It is called chakra paper with it your elemental affinities will be determined. But don't get your hopes up. I will only check your elements to see what your nature is. Taijutsu and kenjutsu can be connected to your affinity."

I nodded and put some chakra into the paper. It split in two then the two halves were sucked towards each other and crinkled up into al ball. "Wind and lightning. This complicates things." I looked confused and unsure at mom. "The Uzumaki mostly had water as their only or primary affinity. Therefore all fighting styles are based on the water element." She explained.

"Does that mean that I can't learn them?"

"No but it will be more difficult. You might need to change some things up. The flowing movements might have to be switched with fast and decisive movements but otherwise it should work. But before we start you will be training your chakra control. You will learn the leaf sticking and floating exercise and when that is over you will spar with me." Mom said.

And so my torture began. Every day for the next three months I was told to do the leaf exercises and when it got easier I was told to use more then one leaf and when floating it above my head let it spin in different directions.

But the thing that was the most exhausting was the taijutsu training. Mom pushed me past my limits again and again. And when I was physically exhausted I was told to learn everything my mother could teach me including basic sealing techniques.

Honestly how can it be that the Uzumaki clan was so crazy. Who teaches five year olds all those things most importantly fuinjutsu with which I could blow myself up.

This clan is really nuts. But nonetheless I made progress. My muscles are slightly showing along with my stances for the swirling fist and my fuinjutsu practices. My chakra control is not the problem since even if I have more chakra then is average for my age I am still young and therefore have small reserves. Maybe even less then Sakura had when she graduated.

"Eve come out I have something for you."

I didn't even answer and just jumped out in giddiness. Every time when mom calls me out here I get taught something new.