Chapter 21 Meeting Tsunade Senju

Eve Pov:

After I have finished my little heart to heart with Itachi I made my way back to the village.

When I arrived there I saw Sasuke run of to find Naruto and I let him go. It seems he still doesn't know about my sharingan, well god bless little miracles. So I just got everything I needed and went to get my sisters.

I then walked in on Karin and Tayuya fighting over who decided the television channel on which we would watch a movie. When my patience snapped I chopped both of them on the head and took it away from them.

"Get your things in order, we will be leaving here soon." They looked confused so I continued. "Look we need to get to Tasnaku town. Not now but in due time. Naruto is on a mission to retrieve Tsunade Senju and she is most likely in this town."

"And why must we go there? It is his mission." Tayuya complained.

"Yes but she is the only person who can heal Orochimaru from his injuries. And I want that man no monster dead."

They bopped their heads up and down in quick succession to signal their agreement knowing that if I am angry not to mess with me. Not even an hour later we left the village and set out for Tsunade and a snake skin for future usage. Days later we arrived and kept a low profile. We didn't do anything except going shopping as civilians do or ate out. We also heard about Sasuke's demise or at least his defeat at the hand of his older brother. Who knew that Itachi was there and Sasuke ran after him? Oh right I did.

And then it finally happened. Orochimaru trusted Tsunade and came to be healed just to be backstabbed. Then there was the fight between the two male Sanin as well as Kabuto and Naruto. The fight between Orochimaru and Jiraya was one sided to say the least. The toad Sanin could only dodge the attacks of the snake Sanin since his reflexes and chakra were completely out of balance. No thanks to the drug Tsunade put into his drink.

As for the fight between Kabuto and Naruto it was quite entertaining. Kabuto obviously underestimated his opponent and paid for it. After Naruto had him occupied for some time with the help of some shadowclones he had released his weights and started to pummel Kabuto to a pulb. When the medic retaliated and cut Naruto's tendons in his legs the young ninja went to use wind jutsu. But this too seemed to have been too little.

But since both fights were coming to a standstill or to an end the bystanders or more precisely one of them intervened. She started helping Naruto in defeating Kabuto. Tsunade Senju might be many things, a medic and at the same fearful of blood but what defined her the most would be her pride along with her stubbornness.

And being defended by a 13 year old boy was not something she would be proud of. So she intervened and hit her old teammate's aid far away.

Her once friend seemed to realise that the tides were turning against him and with the help of Kabuto went through the summoning. Jiraya and Tsunade followed but the pervert only summoned Gamakichi. When Naruto saw this and heard not onlythe confused shouts of his personal summon but also the shouts of denial, disbelieve and curses summoned for his sensei.

The fight dragged on for some time but then three blurs arrived on the battlefield. With a shout of "Susanoo." A large teal creature made out of chakra rose from the ground. Larger then the regular boss summon stood there a warrior only described in myths. Out of his back came several golden glowing chains while a sword was strapped to his back as well as what looked like a rope connected to a hook was connected to his hip.

All fighters looked at the creature in utter disbelieve not knowing on who's side the new adversary is. The answer came swift. The man no giant rushed at Orochimaru with speeds that no one would suspect, drew and slashed down upon Manda. "Die scum." Came an enraged voice from inside the creature.